Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gimme i am glad to see that they fit you so well! You are really going to love them i'm sure, after a little wear time they get to be ridiculously soft, which is really unique considering the weight.

Thanks! I wasn't planning on wearing them regularly until the weather cooled down...but I like them too much!

how many months have these gone through? they look great. quick question, but is the 710 denim as slubby as the 5000vx's or are they relatively tame?

*patiently waiting for 710s to come in the mail*

Less slubby, more shiney, thicker warp ratio.

Yes - tabs and arcs...Toshiko told me in April that this is gonna happen , I've been living in denial ever since...

for some reason i don't really even care anymore. i have no arcs left on my 500's and the tab is almost all the way off, leaving no sign of samurai anyways...idk, certainly not sad, but i guess it's been coming...

Any1 know when the 710BKs are suppose to come out? I remember seeing in the pic it didnt have painted arcuates but the folded denim in the pocket did. I hope they put the same arcuates once they start producing it :)

ooh, tracing the sort of outline provided by samurai in an evisu-esque stroke?

i like the sound of that.

bad thing is that, you might get comments like 'nice evisu, never seen those arcs before' or 'hey you shitty ass cheapo, go get some real ones'

I'm sure they'll come up with something creative. Hopefully its a bit less bold than FH and a big more original than Oni. I'm anxious to see the new SDA arcs too.

My theory is that jeans only have so many details to make them look individual. Sure, I love the texture and look of denim as much as any of you, but interesting arcs are fun and give a little decoration to your ass. ;)

I'm sure they'll come up with something creative. Hopefully its a bit less bold than FH and a big more original than Oni. I'm anxious to see the new SDA arcs too.

My theory is that jeans only have so many details to make them look individual. Sure, I love the texture and look of denim as much as any of you, but interesting arcs are fun and give a little decoration to your ass. ;)

i read SDA are going to be pig tails.

it should be possible to silkscreen those S3000vx arcs on to naked 2008 models. I think that would work really good. It will come of eventually but who cares.