Born Tuff SEXIH07 - BK -III

Markmont

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah- please do..and if there's anybody out there who snatched the III - please post some fit pics***

Quality fit flicks to come soon on the Modified Type III. Computer is dying slowly and am not able to access things as normal. I will say that I have been wearing mine quite frequently and am LOVING it. If anyone on here is able to fit into a 36 (HAHAHAHA) I would recommend picking one up at SE before they are no longer...

I did, indeed..scheduled to arrive in beautiful Corbin City today...

It will be a while before I will hold these in my hands - mom´s gonna forward them with my Birthday package - so another 2 months of waiting...

what size do you normally wear - and which one did you get the III in ?

I don't have any other denim jackets, but I've got a FH flannel size 36 that I can't really button. So I got a size 38 in the jacket. The thing is, I am a girl and I have.....um, how to say this.....a chest situation?.....that means I have to size up for the chest but then the shoulders are always too big. I know these are supposed to fit tight but I guess I was wishfully thinking it would all work out.....

Also I am in the same boat as you, Moms has my jacket and I won't have my hands on it for a bit either. She sent me pictures of my sister wearing it but she's freakishly thin so it's not really informative.

So I am debating exchanging it for a size down and just giving up on buttoning....or wearing it with a hoody or something underneath?

This was a long time coming.. a little video for all of you out there to enjoy, which many of you have probably seen but i felt it relevant in this thread.

beatle, if you end up needing to go down to the 38, i think mine may have your name on it. unless somehow the shoulders/arms settle in some flattering way when it stops being quite so stiff....but i think i'm kidding myself there.

or if someone has a 36 and wants to trade, hit me up