Raw denim on a keyboard

mrjfang

I found a few scraps of some raw denim from my flat heads when i got then hemmed, and I'm thinking about covering the palmrest of the keyboard with the denim to see how it would fade. Just an idea. Any comments?

use it to make a tampon and shove it up your ass, you'll have nice brown vintage fades...

I agree w/ edmond, you need to get a life..

nahhh itsliek. ok. we got to gether and thought about ojects that we use on a daily basis that would have hella weird fades if they were covered in raw denim so we could better visualize the fades on that object. And, we thought that since that keyboards are used a lot, then they would show a lo t of fades from say where they palmst came into contact with the palmrest, which we wanted to cover in raw denim to show such fades from said palm rest

nahhh itsliek. ok. we got to gether and thought about ojects that we use on a daily basis that would have hella weird fades if they were covered in raw denim so we could better visualize the fades on that object. And, we thought that since that keyboards are used a lot, then they would show a lo t of fades from say where they palmst came into contact with the palmrest, which we wanted to cover in raw denim to show such fades from said palm rest

put it on your peen

damn its funny how u guys are telling him to get a life just cuz he posted something stupid on sufu while drunk or high, and seeing how the op was made 1 day ago which im not sure what time zone my settings are set to, prolly might have been made during new years. seems like he has a life, ya?

to the op...do it. take pics. i would personally never do it cuz thats just a waste of denim, keyboard palm rests are quite large.