Sign in to follow this  
readytoignite

Uniqlo S/S 10 (incl +J)

Maybe i'm way behind the curve, but how long as uniqlo been taking orders over the internet? I emailed them about a bunch of stuff last night, got e-mail this morning saying what was in stock/what wasn't and if I'd like to go ahead and order anyway.

i hate when uniqlo does a solid collection because it basically guarantees i end up wearing 80% uniqlo most days.

The shirts were very ordinary...

basically this; did anyone else feel the same way?

lighter weight cotton (fair enough), less substantial buttons, wider collar than the FW shirting on both the buttondown and classic collar shirts.

i hate when uniqlo does a solid collection because it basically guarantees i end up wearing 80% uniqlo most days.

luckily, that doesn't seem to be a regular occurrence anymore

basically this; did anyone else feel the same way?

lighter weight cotton (fair enough), less substantial buttons, wider collar than the FW shirting on both the buttondown and classic collar shirts.

Just got my button down in the mail this morning, gotta say I am a little disappointed. I was expecting something a little thicker for the money, material is very thin, and its really more suited to a dress shirt than something casual like I was expecting. That being said, the fit is really spot on, so I reckon ill be keeping it.

if I bought stuff in store, can I return it through the mail if the tag are attached and I have the original receipt? not in New York anymore.

That's how they do it for the mail orders so I don't see why they wouldn't accept it. Might want to try calling them though.

if I bought stuff in store, can I return it through the mail if the tag are attached and I have the original receipt? not in New York anymore.

stopped by yesterday - stock was already running thin on some pieces/styles/colors. they nylon bomber felt pretty nice, taped seams bla bla bla but if you really need something like that you might as well spring for a proper paclite that will perform the way it's supposed to.

the standout piece was the slant pocket jacket, basically a cotton military type jacket with an offset zipper/button down front and two map pockets below the breast... isn't in the explorer for some reason along with a bunch of other stuff like belts, beanies etc

took a look around the other s/s stuff, some nice colorblock light jackets for anyone still doing shiny.

agree the nylon jacket as being stand out. shirting is as good as last season too. knitwear runs very slim as do the tops as per last season, so size up.

the standout piece was the slant pocket jacket, basically a cotton military type jacket with an offset zipper/button down front and two map pockets below the breast...

Yeah, this was the best piece of the men's collection. This was what I was talking about before, I copped this.

Guest umhaha84

just picked up couple of shirts, they fit great and for the price. It's a must buy

^ somebody post pics of said jacket

see below - there's a really subtle elbow pleat that you can't see which is unexpected/awesome.

stashable hood if you need it as well... the only problem i have is the cuffs are unornamented (i did the turnups)

2nbc468.jpg

20f92is.jpg

has anyone who ordered from the UK webstore +j stuff received their shipping confirmations? i ordered on launch date and so far nothing.

There's the slim fit ones and the regular ones. If you're talking about the regular ones, they're pretty roomy throughout, like regular straight fit. There's pretty much no taper, they have a decent rise, like a mid-rise, etc. They're definitely not slim. I would compare the fit to the UVCs.

Does anybody have any info on the middle jacket in this pic:

jil-sander-uniqlo-ss2010-2.jpg

I can't seem to find it online.....Is it even a +J piece??....Women's maybe?

Does anybody have any info on the middle jacket in this pic:

jil-sander-uniqlo-ss2010-2.jpg

I can't seem to find it online.....Is it even a +J piece??....Women's maybe?

I picked up a +J book while waiting in line at Uniqlo and it says that jacket will be available in March. It's a mens jacket.

I picked up a +J book while waiting in line at Uniqlo and it says that jacket will be available in March. It's a mens jacket.

Cool, thanks for the info. I really like the contrasting lining on that jacket.

Whoa, looks like there's quite a few people doing this uk +j proxy now lol, well just giving everybody one more option to choose from, check my sig for users' comments on my service :)

has anyone who ordered from the UK webstore +j stuff received their shipping confirmations? i ordered on launch date and so far nothing.

ordered launch date and received within a few days, so call them mate

is there khaki pants this season as well? Kinda missed out on last season's I like the stretch and texture on it.

Yo so is heattech the shit or not the shit

it just got mad cold

Go out any buy some heatteach right now!

I was able to walk around NYC last week in a heatteach thermal with light weight jacket, heattech long johns and april 77's. I felt invincible out in the cold. Barely seemed like I was wearing enough to be outside.The best part was that I didn't get super warm whenever I went inside to shop or eat. I could leave my jacket on indoors and the heattech really helped to maintain my body heat.

But a warning: I'm fairly certain the heattech caused a slight, but irritable rash over parts of my body. Heattech is made up of milk-protein which could possibly cause problems for people with food allergies. Check out the link: http://www.healthcentral.com/allergy/c/3900/47584/clothing-allergenic.