Beatle x Sidney – SE x IH 07 overdye – The Black Year(s)

sidneylo

hey sid what shoes are you wearing in those pics?

Triple Works denim shoes. The soles are just a little clunkier than your average pair of Vans—in fact, they're kind of boat shoe-y.

• 2 weeks later...
Triple Works denim shoes. The soles are just a little clunkier than your average pair of Vans—in fact, they're kind of boat shoe-y.

Triple Works?

Aren't those the ones i sold you? If so, i thought they were Studio D' Artisan?

Triple Works?

Aren't those the ones i sold you? If so, i thought they were Studio D' Artisan?

The tag says "D. Works." I remember our brief conversation being that it was Triple Works, though I can't say for certain; I have definitely been telling people they are Triple Works, though.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it fair to say that these jeans are tough to fade? Damn that overdye is stubborn. There's a lot less indigo showing at this stage than the previous iterations of IH overdyed denim.

It seems like these jeans will easily take on another year of washes before the overdye comes undone. The mixture of black and indigo hues are still quite gorgeous despite its stubbornness, though.

• 2 weeks later...
so tempted to pull the trigger on a pair of size 36, self edge has two in stock.

When life gives you lemons buy sexih07s, pull the trigger on that shit, if they still had my size in stock I'd be on that I might just have to get some overdye 634sb