POLL: Do You Cry?

peppermintpete

POLL: Do You Cry?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Do You Cry?

• Yes. When the weight of the world gets to be too much to bear, ma du.
    • Naw. Emotion's for pussies.

tbh i can't really believe the "no"-voters are telling the truth. if you really experienced a great loss or tragedy in your life, it's almost unavoidable to cry. and i'm not talking about missing CPs on sale because your cat is ill and had to taken to the doctors.

also i'd rather see a male crying than suppressing his pain and going on a killing spree later or becoming an alcoholic or whatever his way of "coping" with it will be.

edit: i get close sometimes. like 1 or 2 tears drop and it's over.

weepy bastard.

I cry all the time. Like yesterday, when there wasn't enough shredded cheese to make white trash microwave quesadillas at 4 in the morning,

or last week when I ran over a squirrel and then looked in the rear view mirror to see it spasming--flailing--in the middle of the street,

or when those commercials come on about dogs that used to get the shit beat of them and now need your help,

or when I see ugly babies in the supermarket and realize they have a tough life ahead of them,

or a couple of days ago when I ate a piece of pecan pie that was so good I wanted to stab my eyes out.