the unbranded brand

blm14

• 1 month later...

im considering buying a pair of these as kind of an experimental pair (i already have a pair of momo 0701, almost 7 months in), but im unsure about the sizing. im 5'11, 130 lbs and wear levis 511s in a size 29 and thats a comfortable fit, can anyone give me an idea of what size of the 101 would fit me best?

The back pockets seem a bit too big otherwise they would seem like a pretty decent pair of jeans for the price!

they're not, pretty normal actually.

The tapered cut are really like a New Standard with a fraction of quality subtracted (stichting and denim) and a bit more taper. I like them a lot.

they're not, pretty normal actually.

The tapered cut are really like a New Standard with a fraction of quality subtracted (stichting and denim) and a bit more taper. I like them a lot.

if you compare the pockets side to side with say the APC NS, you can see that it's significantly bigger and it's a deal breaker for me but to each his own, especially since you can get these for a fraction of the price for APCs.

• 1 month later...
My friend is interested in raw denim but not into the bigger price tag of say Samurais or PBJ so I recommended this brand to him. My question is how would you guys who own a pair suggest sizing on the taper on slim model(hes not into the skinny fit), TTS?

yes, probably TTS. I went TTS and they haven't stretched much. If he is on the skinny side, I might suggest sizing down one.

101 that I have had since the beginning of October, I have pretty much wore them everyday and have everything in them (worked on my car, hiked, played baseball/kickball, sex, raked leaves, mowed the lawn and a ton of other things.)

Enjoy.

SUFU012.jpg

SUFU016.jpg

SUFU019.jpg

SUFU018.jpg

SUFU017.jpg

SUFU015.jpg

SUFU001.jpg

SUFU002.jpg

Just retired for LVC '54s.

Were these the dark(er) indigo? They look pretty light. . . I was looking for a skinnier pair of regular indigo jeans, and these may be it for me. . .

• 3 weeks later...

SUFU012.jpg

SUFU016.jpg

ok so im not the only one, these belt loops are crap. one of mine started to come off within a month of wear and i have no idea why because they're huge so they dont get a lot of stress. pretty cheaply made, but you get what you pay for i guess

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...