Evisu is still loved!

benzak

But the stroke order is still irregular, no?

I born and raised in Hong Kong, so Cantonese/Chinese is my first language, i still don't see what's so irregular even after you point that out....but i'm no kanji expect, i mean....i wouldn't worry about it, it really is no big deal to me.:)

The stroke order is wrong, unless it's different in Japanese...in the 'field', the 'ten' should be completed before closing the box...

I don't actually see your point, as far as Japanese goes the stroke order seems fine to me.

e794b7.gif Here's a stroke order gif. Of course kanji tend to look quite different in calligraphy when compared to every day life.

I prefer that one to the one last page...but I'd feel like an Evisu car crash if I wore the jacket with 'gulled' jeans...

I prefer the one last page as well.:D

I wouldn't wear Evisu jeans and jacket together, like you said, it's just too much gulls.

Nice stuff CTB, kind of wish I got a pair myself now.

Ive been wearing a pair of No.3 0005's at work for the last couple of months, showing some wear on the front and pockets but no combs at all. Im not sure if the 0005 is maybe too baggy for combs or the denim is just too soft.

Are those Leepro's the same cut as the Internationals 0005 cut?

Nice stuff CTB, kind of wish I got a pair myself now.

Ive been wearing a pair of No.3 0005's at work for the last couple of months, showing some wear on the front and pockets but no combs at all. Im not sure if the 0005 is maybe too baggy for combs or the denim is just too soft.

Are those Leepro's the same cut as the Internationals 0005 cut?

Yeah, they're a Lot 0005 cut, same as the green caste jeans I posted a month or so ago...managed to get some combs in the others, but I kicked the back outta them like you'd not believe...

Great cut, though.

BTW, are those Internationals 0005 cut pretty much like the Japanese 2001 cut?

Closest thing within the Japanese cuts would be the 2005 cut. Same top block as the 2000 but tapers to a 19cm hem from the knee down. 0005 on the other hand is a bit smaller than the 0001 cut but still has a relative straight and roomy top block and a taper from the knee down to a 19cm hem.

Only thing is that if you want a slim fit, I'd size down hard on 0005's. I went down 2.5/3 sizes(not entirely voluntarily though) and they fit me perfectly.

Closest thing within the Japanese cuts would be the 2005 cut. Same top block as the 2000 but tapers to a 19cm hem from the knee down. 0005 on the other hand is a bit smaller than the 0001 cut but still has a relative straight and roomy top block and a taper from the knee down to a 19cm hem.

Only thing is that if you want a slim fit, I'd size down hard on 0005's. I went down 2.5/3 sizes(not entirely voluntarily though) and they fit me perfectly.

They've a higher rise than the 2000s, no?

And yeah, slim down if you're after a snugger fit on the waist, unless you've got chunky thighs in which case they'll fit great on the waist but way to tight for my liking on the thighs - they'll look great, but pretty impractical for anything active imho.

Not sure, I don't own any 2000's but when I tried them on in the store they felt really similar so if the rise is higher it won't be that much of a difference. The rise in general is quite high though(on both 2000 and 2005), but I like that. Not much of a sagger myself.

Hey crash i miss my Lazy S i recently sold on ebay. Do you know where I can get a new pair?

Mate, you'll be lucky - the last place I saw them for sale was on asos.com and that was only in a 36. Wasn't it you or someone else from here who linked them in this thread?!

Not sure, I don't own any 2000's but when I tried them on in the store they felt really similar so if the rise is higher it won't be that much of a difference. The rise in general is quite high though(on both 2000 and 2005), but I like that. Not much of a sagger myself.

I think that the rise on the 2000s might feel higher because the shrinkage is yet to come - mine are distinctly low-rise after two years or wear and washing. For an indirect comparison, my 2000s have a 10" front rise, and my Lazy S have just under 12"...

Nice one!

God it was so frustrating today, there's a guy in my lectures who owns a bunch of Evisu's.. However, they're all really lame, think big fish and samurai on the backpockets. But, today he showed up with a pair of red box heritage, which unfortunately got snapped up in my size RIGHT in front of my nose two years ago at a sample sale.

Wish Evisu HQ was still in Amsterdam, they had incredible sample sales but I wasn't into Evisu until the last sample sale so I never picked up much.

[/rant]