Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Still thinking should i get a pair of 2001 No.1 20oz or 2001 No.0.....

My 2001s are now getting too big on the waist for me...it means that I can get into my 2101s easily now (as opposed to a lot of last year when I had them), but I reckon I'm gonna have to get another pair of 2001s for posterity's sake.

Wounded :(

My 2001s are now getting too big on the waist for me...it means that I can get into my 2101s easily now (as opposed to a lot of last year when I had them), but I reckon I'm gonna have to get another pair of 2001s for posterity's sake.

Wounded :(

2001 No.1 20oz are everywhere now.......you can get a pair......

But the thing is i always want a pair of No.0 to see how they fade....Decision decision....

I'm not bothered too much about the 20oz, to be fair...and I'm not wetting my undies over the No.0, although a pair would be nice for future wear...

I'd be fine with a simple pair of No.1 2001s...or even better, deadstock 2501s... :)

DS 2501 is even harder to come by than No.0, i have yet to seen a pair yet.....

I wouldnt mind getting a pair of 1999 and they had them in my size but I really want to break in the 2 2000's that I already have. So tempting though. Just want to try another cut or a different number denim or different a paintjob/colour sceme. Damn you Evisu!

I wouldnt mind getting a pair of 1999 and they had them in my size but I really want to break in the 2 2000's that I already have. So tempting though. Just want to try another cut or a different number denim or different a paintjob/colour sceme. Damn you Evisu!

Just wondering why you need 2 pairs of 2000 cut?:confused:

Just wondering why you need 2 pairs of 2000 cut?:confused:

2000 is my favourite cut of Evisu so I wanted to get them in both No1's and No2's with different coloured gulls.`I know they are both 2000 but they just look, fit, and feel so different to each other. Ive been looking at all the other silhouette's trying to see which other cut takes my interest. So far its either 2001's in the No1 denim or that limited 1999 release. Would like to see what the Lot 2005 looks like in a fit pic but no-one seems to have a pair.

2000 is my favourite cut of Evisu so I wanted to get them in both No1's and No2's with different coloured gulls.`I know they are both 2000 but they just look, fit, and feel so different to each other. Ive been looking at all the other silhouette's trying to see which other cut takes my interest. So far its either 2001's in the No1 denim or that limited 1999 release. Would like to see what the Lot 2005 looks like in a fit pic but no-one seems to have a pair.

Gotcha.:)I would love to have a pair of 2001 cut too.....:o

2005 is just a little too slim for my liking....:o

What's the difference?

The quality of the jeans, people said 2008 and especially 2009 have pretty bad quality compare to 2004 version. 2004 version only come in 1999 cut, 2008 version does in come 2000/2001 cut. Also 2004 version comes in "Evis industry ltd" button.

Here are some detail pics of the 2004 version of No.0

http://www4.uwants.com/viewthread.php?tid=9283712

http://evis.kwan-pjt.com/evis_pic/1999_no0/index.html

I got a couple pairs of Euro Edition (At the time I didn't know that the Japanese line was almost an entirely separate label) =(

But even over the japanese ed's, I'd rather go with a pair of Pure Blue Japans or Visvim (My friend's been wearing Visvim skinny 06's for a year now and they look BEAUTIFUL).

The quality of the jeans, people said 2008 and especially 2009 have pretty bad quality compare to 2004 version. 2004 version only come in 1999 cut, 2008 version does in come 2000/2001 cut. Also 2004 version comes in "Evis industry ltd" button.

Here are some detail pics of the 2004 version of No.0

http://www4.uwants.com/viewthread.php?tid=9283712

http://evis.kwan-pjt.com/evis_pic/1999_no0/index.html

i had a pair of them, but had to sell due to short inseam no 0 lot 1999