Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I just saw the first video (thanks for the link), it was interesting I'd like to watch the whole thing sometime. But, mainly they were looking into items sold in Korea as Evisu products. Evisu and Yamane were upset because they were selling low quality products with their name and logos on it (Yamane said if its high quality product that competes against Evisu then bring it on and lets compete).

What they were showing (other than the first shop in Osaka, a real Evisu shop) are shops in Korea that claim they are Evisu shops and sell Evisu items, but they all say made in Korea on them. The Korean company also advertises on buses and has ads with Korean celebs on them.

They also talked to an employee at one of the shops and she said that its different from Japanese Evisu and its a made in Korea version. Then they walked around the streets to ask the people "do you know what brand this is?" and "do you know what country the brand is from?" and they all thought it was from Japan.

The first video cuts off when the narrator says "the reason the company can get away with this is because...."

What do you mean? Also, you mind posting pics?

I've sent them back, but see pic from website below.

esp09hmje67_b_large.jpg?1245947568

On the website it says Tagged W32 = 33.5. It actually measures 35.5.

I am exchanging them for a 30 and hopefully should measure about 33.5. (Eventually) after an initial wash/soak they should be about 31.5 or 32.

Quote from evisu site;

"*NO.1 SPECIAL is cut in shrink-to-fit blocks (eg 0001STF), so you should buy your normal size for preshrunk jeans and wash before wearing."

this is footage of yamane-san himself...an english translated version must be made...but thanx dude for giving us a debriefing. i was at a sushi bar recently, and i asked the waitress about some japanese words, and she politely informed me that she was in fact korean. then she told me that most of the 'japanese' restaurants in town were in fact korean for real. i have nothing against koreans in general( i buy all my dutches from them) but this is fucking shameless...its like a fake jamaican or some shit.

i will after a while. i'm collecting all of the osaka5. i won't wear evisu cause im muslim and its named after a shinto diety, and the face of the diety is on the patch. so i'll be getting a pair of the yamane brand, since its still osaka5, but without the paganism. no offense to any japanese, or practitioners of shinto.

btw, i just heard someone complain that his evisu were low-quality cause they faded...fucking lummox!

I've sent them back, but see pic from website below.

On the website it says Tagged W32 = 33.5. It actually measures 35.5.

I am exchanging them for a 30 and hopefully should measure about 33.5. (Eventually) after an initial wash/soak they should be about 31.5 or 32.

Quote from evisu site;

"*NO.1 SPECIAL is cut in shrink-to-fit blocks (eg 0001STF), so you should buy your normal size for preshrunk jeans and wash before wearing."

Oh, yeah that. Yeah, those are actually the measurements for the regular 2001 cut. There's no telling what the actual waist for the No. 1 is.

You should've emailed them for the actually measuremeants, because those are wrong: In other words, they may actually shrink to a 30 instead of 31.5 or 32.

dude i know a women muslim she drinks more then me!!!!!

dude, whenever you see a muslim doing something that the creator has forbidden, it's due to a personal spiritual weakness. you might see us do all manner of foul things. its the doctrine that makes the religion or way of life. i know christians, jews and hindus that do all manner of unspeakable things. its funny how other groups love to hate us, but @ the same time they seem to hold us to a higher moral standard than they hold even themselves to. example: even if bin laden was responsible for 5000 or so people dying on 911( he's not, but anyway...) is that worse than blowing up COUNTLESS civilians( women,children, and old folk) in afgan.and iraq? i think not. but anyway, i'm far from a perfect servant of Allah, but i do what i can....

btw, mj might be the only man to not be imbalmed. his mug is permanently preserved...