Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Has anyone tried tapering evisu's ? I realize the fit is supposed to be what it is but I really would like a pair slimmer in the thighs (at least). I bought a pair of No.2 Lot 2000 from Hinoya on Rakuten a while back but ended up selling them because I didnt like the fit.

Should I get a pair of No.1 and try to keep the waist rom shrinking ? or just tailor a pair... ?

You could try out the 2005 cut, which is supposedly their slimmest cut. I believe you have to size down a little on them if you want a tighter fit, since they run a lil big in the waist.

You can see an example of the fit here:

http://shop.evisu.jp/shopdetail/004004000009/order/

You could try out the 2005 cut, which is supposedly their slimmest cut. I believe you have to size down a little on them if you want a tighter fit, since they run a lil big in the waist.

You can see an example of the fit here:

http://shop.evisu.jp/shopdetail/004004000009/order/

thanks. I thought 2000 was their slimmest #1/#2 denim. hmm I'll have compare measurements :)

how much do you suggest I size down ?

The evisu jeans I had were not very stretchy. I dont want a really slim fit I just want something closer to a APC NS (the older one that was tapered not the new straight one) rather than a dior 17.5cm.

I bought a size 31x35 in the no.2 lot 2000 and the waist stretched out to a 16-16.5 iirc.

EDIT :

According to google traslator and Rakuten the waist of a size 30 (2nd box on the measurement chart ?) should be 31.5 after stretching but 30 inches before stretching.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=ko&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fitem.rakuten.co.jp%2Fthreelove%2Fev-82-0045%2F&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0=

I think I should be good with a 30 or 31

Has anyone tried tapering evisu's ? I realize the fit is supposed to be what it is but I really would like a pair slimmer in the thighs (at least). I bought a pair of No.2 Lot 2000 from Hinoya on Rakuten a while back but ended up selling them because I didnt like the fit.

Should I get a pair of No.1 and try to keep the waist rom shrinking ? or just tailor a pair... ?

ive always wondered if I tapered some jeans that was different from its original fit would it be considered blasphemy?

i think the answer is obvious, but I was thinking if i can't sell my size 2000, im just going to send these to HTC to have them taper to a size 28.

here are my sammies s0500xx, size 27. it looks flat, but i just gave them a wash. I don't wear these enough

DSC_0731.jpg

DSC_0733.jpg

my evisus now

DSC_0734-1.jpg

DSC_0735.jpg

check how much i am sucking the jeans up my ass.

DSC_0736.jpg

those evisu's are fine! they fit like how they really should fit believe me ive seen skinhead evisu store staffs with new and old evisu's they fit just like that!

ohh just shaved head-ed sales people from evisu stores in japan cause they look up to their boss yamane san whos shaved all the time..

hayashi and miki san in the magazine too check the pics i posted

ive always wondered if I tapered some jeans that was different from its original fit would it be considered blasphemy?

i think the answer is obvious, but I was thinking if i can't sell my size 2000, im just going to send these to HTC to have them taper to a size 28.

I was planning on getting mine tapered but I got a decent offer so I just let em go. If you do get them tapered, pictures !

I probably should have asked my brother to pick up a pair in Japan last month...

yamane, miki, and hayashi are my heroes.

dont forget the shoutani twins! i still cant find the name of the man who started SDA....gordon has more info for me coming soon....

i have it on now, and it certainly is worth all the ballyhoo. crash, you said page 43, did you mean of this thread, or an evisu style-book or something? i want to see the evisu-rocking skinheads!