Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I got evisu no.1 2000

i will take pre and post pics.

sized true to waist. I will endure the pain for beauty.

i tried these on raw state and the waist fits perfectly. this shit will hurt haha.

here are some presoak fit pics before i decide how i should soak these. i don't know if i should soak these in cold or hot water.

DSC_0725.jpg

DSC_0727-1.jpg

Nice #1 jacket up on the bay right now, cheep too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MENS-EVISU-DENIM-JACKET-SHIRT-JEANS_W0QQitemZ270408956998QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Outerwear?hash=item3ef5a13c46&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A10%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

i got this same jacket almost two years ago and it's nice - don't think i've seen another one since, shrinks a lot just like the jeans but xxl is stil a fairly good size. denim is real nice, heritage #1 special.

seller is 0 feedback though...............

don't sleep!

^ I think it is fake. There are no pictures of the selvedge line, and I don't think there is lining behind the tab on any of the evisu jackets.

well it's possible that this is a fake since the seller didn't post pics of the selvedge, and he is a 0 feedback seller, but in the photos it's identical to mine and mine has all the details that matched up with the #1 special jeans from that season, and both are legit. but you know, whatevs, do whatcha want, it's a go from me though.

hmm.i want to take out all of the initial shrinkage before wearing it.

Give them a proper hot soak to get the initial shrinkage out and wear the jeans when wet...after that, keep the initial washes on a low temperature so you can manage any further shrinkage...and keep an eye on the inseam if you have long legs!

no! dont use dryer.. just soak em in hot water not so hot cause evisu patches are crap theyll get burned and crack and shrink and peel off..

so just soak em for 45 mins in hot water and let them hand dry inside out from my experience this is more or less theyre final shrinkage size

I picked up an Evisu vest yesterday that should be here in a couple of days...wanted something to wear on holiday :)

was it this one? http://item.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag/evisu-eocs-19007/

ive been wanting this so bad for too long, too bad i couldnt find it while in japan, a month ago.

was it this one? http://item.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag/evisu-eocs-19007/

ive been wanting this so bad for too long, too bad i couldnt find it while in japan, a month ago.

t

Sadly not, I'd be pretty happy if I'd picked that up on eBay!

I think my meaning got lost in translation, I believe our 'vest' is an American sleeveless 'undershirt'...it arrived today and is possibly a little too tight-fitting for my tastes...definitely one for the beach on holiday but maybe not when walking round urban Birmingham haha!

I also managed to pick up (thanks to a timely heads up from Paulo, cheers man!) a rather old Evis B15B jacket...Pics are lifted from the listing:

p60800021.jpg

p5310013.jpg

p5310001.jpg