TTT

australia :: general

no no a new store in curtain house just opened, its run by the daughter of the owner i think. lots of japanese brands, meant to be really cool.

i just got a country road shawl neck cardigan in grey that i'd like to sell, its super heavy/thick and is size M in grey. cr always have great quality knits.

only reason i'm selling is because it was the last size in the store...i thought i could get away with it but after putting it on properly at home its a bit small. i can't swap it as its now about a week past the return date.

its brand new with tags (has $185 listed, which i paid) - willing to get go for $115 inc postage. big loss but i just want to rebuy it in a size bigger basically.

pm if you'd like pics or measurements.

Edited by conqueror

no no a new store in curtain house just opened, its run by the daughter of the owner i think. lots of japanese brands, meant to be really cool.

What kind of JP brands?

Will have to go check it out.

ow too bad, i was hoping they got mens clothes as well.

went to meanwhile in sydney last week, pretty decent stuff with some dries van noten for men.

but yeah i think the big problem here in sydney that theres not much brands too chose from.

brands that one store stocked normally stocked by the others as well ..

Edited by seven.homme

Thanks to the kind folks at Mr Porter, Oyster is delighted to offer free shipping on all orders to Australia until midnight on Sunday 6 May. Simply enter MRPORTEROYSTER at checkout and Bob's your uncle.

i dont mind, would be good to for buying some basic stuff. what happen to topshop in sydney? i thought they supposed to open christmas last year ..

Posted · Hidden by seven.homme, May 1, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by seven.homme, May 1, 2012 - No reason given

Thanks to the kind folks at Mr Porter, Oyster is delighted to offer free shipping on all orders to Australia until midnight on Sunday 6 May. Simply enter MRPORTEROYSTER at checkout and Bob's your uncle.

heyy, my gf works there and she didnt told me about this ! meh ...

i wanna be selfish in a way and don't want uniqlo to open here.

Kinda agree but would be nice to try on things and not have to wait for proxy shipping.

any dudes out there used a luggage forwarding or relocation service? friend is moving back to Canada and has like maybe 20~30kg worth of stuff to ship. suggested EMS but damn that shit is expensive these days.

vp8ep1.jpg

is the guy from song for the mute still on here somewhere?

not a fan of f/t but they do have pretty good coverage of aus. fashion week

http://www.f-t.com.a...hion-week-2012/

nb sales in aus are gonna skyrocket now. pretty sure he only posts on sz these days.

Edited by conqueror

i am not a fan of nb's on every single model! looks ok for some of the shots but for others it just doesn't suit.

http://www.claudemaus.com/

some of the new claude maus looks interesting.........on that dip dye tip

why the fuck would they style without shoes? looks super stooopid.

they have always shot models without footwear (or at least for the last 4ish years anyway).

not always, i definitely recall seeing shots with cp's from a couple of years back maybe when manchester lane was stocking them. but still i don't understand presenting a collection in that manner (straight photographs) without shoes.

ClaudeMausLooksM.jpg

i am the only one who thinks clothes in general look much better when styled with shoes.....especially when its a collection presentation kinda thing.

Edited by jackg

sydney brahs, please suggest me a place to bring my gf for her bday its her 21st!!!! its a big deal

somewhere for drinks, dinner or disco?

i am the only one who thinks clothes in general look much better when styled with shoes.....especially when its a collection presentation kinda thing.

This looks like a look book right?

In some cases you have to have an agreement with the label of the shoe you are using since it is sales/marketing material. Otherwise there can be legal issues (strange but true)

CM used to stock CP so it was probably at the time this was shot

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we have opened our second Sydney location in Darlinghurst just down the road from carhartt and footage. we are stocking iron heart, red wings, kenton sorenson, draught dry goods, pendleton, clarks originals, chup and more. pop in and say high. Looking forward to meeting some super future members.

this is why Australian doesn't have a film industry......