australia :: general

TTT

don't really get to wear anything I like in summer, my V&V jackets are getting no love ATM :(

need to move to somewhere cold year round.

need to cop some more sunnies, got a pair or clubmasters and wayfarers but kind of wanted to try something rounder.

how much did the clubmasters set u back? they look pretty dope, keen for a new pair of sunnies myself

hating that the fact that wayfarers are overplayed nowadays, esp with those cheap imitations u see everywhere.

anyone have any dita or carerra frames? id love a pair, but i cant justify the purchase....

set me back 95 dollars I think.

That cheap shit looks so bad, wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot stick.

dayumn, digging the Moscot Lemtosh glasses, tortoise shell with either brown or g15 lenses, cant decide.

Australians, as you are probably aware i'm about to head back to paris.

If you have any desire for any labels to be represented in Australia let me know and i will look into it.

We have some really amazing designers onboard for 2010 - as im sure you will find out sooner than later.

Miharayasuhiro & Obscur will be arriving within the next few weeks ( Most likely as soon as i get from Paris. ) And Augusta to follow shortly after.

Let me know VIA PM or on here - what ever suits :)

And people.. get this thread cranking again. Whats going on?

DJI? Tyro? Jcott? Wept? Melvin? Where you guys at.

ive been working alot BT (as i have no doubt you have been) and that's why ive been quiet.

Personally, I cant wait to see the obscur stuff once it comes in at NVR End. I dont know about you guys but 2010 seems like a strange year so far, as i look at my wardrobe and wish to shake it up a little and change my current colour palette (albeit slightly).

Australians, as you are probably aware i'm about to head back to paris.

If you have any desire for any labels to be represented in Australia let me know and i will look into it.

We have some really amazing designers onboard for 2010 - as im sure you will find out sooner than later.

Miharayasuhiro & Obscur will be arriving within the next few weeks ( Most likely as soon as i get from Paris. ) And Augusta to follow shortly after.

Let me know VIA PM or on here - what ever suits :)

u know what I waaaaaaant :P

^ ditto.

We've been flat out as we're on full steam ahead with our A/W production while working on the next S/S collection.

We've also updated our site with the final stockist list for this season with a slight possibility that we may be adding our first overseas stockist.

other than that - been copping DD basics, trousers, and a couple of ann d stuff these past few weeks.

Looking forward to the new drop Joe! esp mihara. He's fastly becoming one of my fav designers. Good stuff.

I wasn't expecting to be as busy as I have been this summer... still dropping by superfuture every few days to see what's good.

A few weeks back now, but Avatar was huge. Wound up seeing it twice and I liked it even more the second time. I'm kind of glad I didn't see any trailers or anything before hand though, I'm not sure I would have had the patience for it all to unfold if I'd seen too much. It's a crime to have such a beautifully staged movie blow its load in 45 seconds.

Was lucky enough to try on some S/S Mihara today in Beijing. Stuff was beautiful. The shorts I posted a while back are incredible, and are a must have. The other highlight for me was the blazer with the braided scarf. Prices were considerably higher than I have seen (shorts worked out at about $750AUD)

The store also had some layer-0 boots, which looked much nicer in person than in any pictures I had seen.

Was lucky enough to try on some S/S Mihara today in Beijing. Stuff was beautiful. The shorts I posted a while back are incredible, and are a must have. The other highlight for me was the blazer with the braided scarf. Prices were considerably higher than I have seen (shorts worked out at about $750AUD)

The store also had some layer-0 boots, which looked much nicer in person than in any pictures I had seen.

The fabrics were truly incredible. It also turns out I'd make a pretty fat Japanese dude. At least I know what size to order from you now bt.

There was also some good A/W stuff on sale (Doma, Mihara), but still too expensive. The DD leather I tried was amazing. I'm going to make some time in between all the cultural stuff to go check out the Lane Crawford store here and see what they have left from A/W on sale. Should be good.

It was -10C here yesterday, and windy. Had to buy a puffer jacket to survive. Cost me $30AUD from the silk market. Food and local stuff is incredibly cheap. I have been eating like a king.

- Subway is $0.30AUD anywhere on the network (trains every 2-3mins).

- Taxis are dirt cheap, haven't paid more than $5 for a fare.

- Lunch for 3 people in a fantastic little place in one of the hutongs, $12AUD

- 2 hour massage (legit, haven't tried the other type yet) for $30AUD

Having an amazing time, and not just because the budget agrees with my wallet. And I also now know why Chinese suck at driving AND walking.

The fabrics were truly incredible. It also turns out I'd make a pretty fat Japanese dude. At least I know what size to order from you now bt.

There was also some good A/W stuff on sale (Doma, Mihara), but still too expensive. The DD leather I tried was amazing. I'm going to make some time in between all the cultural stuff to go check out the Lane Crawford store here and see what they have left from A/W on sale. Should be good.

It was -10C here yesterday, and windy. Had to buy a puffer jacket to survive. Cost me $30AUD from the silk market. Food and local stuff is incredibly cheap. I have been eating like a king.

- Subway is $0.30AUD anywhere on the network (trains every 2-3mins).

- Taxis are dirt cheap, haven't paid more than $5 for a fare.

- Lunch for 3 people in a fantastic little place in one of the hutongs, $12AUD

- 2 hour massage (legit, haven't tried the other type yet) for $30AUD

Having an amazing time, and not just because the budget agrees with my wallet. And I also now know why Chinese suck at driving AND walking.

Oddly glad to be back in Aus. Things i missed(5):

deep v necks in various bright pastel yellows/pinks/aquas/purples with large japanese characters/american college logo's.

surf brand boardshorts.

thongs

sunburnt people, normally wearing the above.

Atleast my Uni is sorted for the year, now i'm fucking broke and have no good shorts though :(

Hey guys,

I have a $400 store credit to ACNE store. I'm simple just not going to use this and the money is better used for my US and Sth America trip.

I'm pretty sure it would only be valid for the store of issue, Padding Sydney.

Pickup and cash or Paypal and post is available.

AUD$320 OBO

PM me with any questions or offers.

JP