australia :: general

TTT

the zip did feel incredibly cheap at EM, just a dodgy chinese YKK... :/

still don't think I'd ever want to cop a ccp leather, too clean/simple and the leather is far too stiff for my taste (the veal leather of the fencing wasn't nearly as bad as the horse though). I don't think I like the derbies enough to ever cop either (too heavy/clunky), for the price I could cop 2 really nice suits or a yurius leather. :P

i see, i was thinking if altieri himself had the zips made in-house.. and the zips cannot be seen anywhere else.

that being said, i think the zips can be easily replaced.

when i tried the ccp leathers, my first word was.. "stiff".. hahaha.. but anyway i saw stephen's white horse ccp overlock, the leather of his have softens up, that changed my opinion tho.

i do agree with what you said about the derbies tho, i actually need to find the right pants to wear it.. i feel they have a restricted aesthetics.. i remember trying out ph pants and with my derbies.. it's.. so wack.

haha, my second word after trying them on was boxy. perhaps a 42 would fit me reasonably well but they're still not really me...

yeah I was wondering that about the derbies, they actually looked decent with T-000's but I imagine that it'd be difficult to find a pair of slacks to pair with them as the top of the shoe itself is quite broad.

nah the zippers on avanti's are quite literally just cheap YKK's, they don't even have the usual zip size number on them so they might even be knock off YKK's haha.

the fencing at EM retailed around AUD$7500,

klang's current highest offer is AUD$4900... i think he is expecting late 5k at least.

next level of balling. but honestly, i dont see myself keeping ccp fencing forever.. : \

i think it's more of a lust to obtain and able to wear a grail of many. hahaha

There have been some known problems with the zips on those avants. I have seen a few pairs with some broken zip runner up for sale. That being said even CCP break occasionally.. It wouldn't stop me from copping. Maybe you could look into replacing them already? I don't know :/

kinda surprised that the 'qlos looked alright with the derbies. I have always though you would need a slightly different kind of pant with a slightly more relaxed cut and perhaps a little more going on texture wise. I mean like Sutures or some KKA or of course CCP pants.

is that the one indoors near the salons and stuff tyro? might be dessert house, where all asian students go to eat haha. it's pretty good i guess, always preferred rose garden down in elizabeth st for cheap asian food though

speaking of asian food has any one been to the place near hobby Japan, some chinese pancake house? always packed, usually with lines? what's it like?

haha, so was I actually. she noted that they looked really good with the jeans too and asked me what they were, started talking about how much we both liked 'qlo lulz.

so many good cheap azn takeaway places in the city, just pick one that's doing a reasonable amount of business. kim sing next to sushi ten in the port phillip arcade is incredibly cheap ($6 for a main) but quite tasty (steer clear of the bland soup based dishes though), freshly cooked in under 5 minutes as well. I think I've been to the one you mentioned too T, it's good but nothing special.

I still frequent don don as it's so close to rmit, had niku soba yesterday. :o there's a lot of good korean places springing up these days too if you like spicy food, oriental spoon on la trobe makes a mean beef bulgogi.

[edit] lulz I'll have to try that place too raw[/edit]

I find it quite hard to zip them up/down

my fingers got blisters already lol :(

That being said, I don't think I will ever replace the zippers unless they break.

i went to EM and checked.. the zippers are ykk, i saw the code is 3 Y. It is quite difficult to zip eh, but i believe the zips will smoothen up with constant zipping.

YES it will fuck things up.

we already have shit internet compaired to most world leading countries. now this. total BS

EDIT: a quick rundown for people

like most internet based things there is always a work around. What a lot of people dont understand is nothing is fullproof when it comes to the net. I remember when certain sites where blocked at school due to content issues. All you had to do was copy the page address and google cache it. Then you could view the blocked page.

my thoughts exactly jcot.

i hope the goverment make it public knowledge what is blocked. If they dont then people wont know if its a DNS server issue or the page is blocked.

im sick of living in a nanny-state where people wont take responsibility for their own actions. People who are fat blame McDonalds, people complain about whats on TV but dont turn it off.

the problem with this is.. once it starts that's it..

It wont stop and will keep snowballing..

So stupid, how can you even consider blaming Mc Donalds if you are fat.. Fuqqen Americans.. Our society is to fat imo.. Sometiems I see people and it makes me sick, especially when they have equally sized children.. real talk. fuq!