australia :: general

TTT

Im sure you can guess just dont voice(type) it :)

I have had an insane amount of questions and will get back to everyone tomorrow without doubt. Seriously over 40 emails & PM's. So if you are keen for anything hit me up i will start from those who emailed first, obviously.

Got a few more Select pieces to put up as well so keep on it

nice mel, I got to handle the sanded calf version at EM today (women's sizes only :() and they're beautiful. was kinda tempted by the CCP cordovan derbies today, first time I've ever really felt drawn to a CCP piece tbh. realised that it isn't the sort of aesthetic I'd be going for when dressing businessy/formally, and not really my thing for casual wear. man EM is dangerous, ended up spending an hour and a half in there trying pieces (size 44 still fits huge on me, not that there was anything I actually wanted to buy) on and chatting. good thing I came to my senses regarding the derbies haha. :o

nice melv! wow@ how pristine the condition is.

interesting juxtaposition on the avantins, our feet in a way shaped like a beak, and the avantindietros embrace that, unlike others that distort them.

one must understand that altieri design clothes as industrial, he is all about construction @ anatomy..

on another note.. he also designed the packaging of his products himself.

the boots are brand new rob. still had all the tags attached ;)

finally tried them on properly and walking around the house... they make this weird creaking noise when I walk? is that normal? I think i've read somewhere on SZ that some ppl have the same problem..

i find it quite hard to zip them up.. kinda wish they used more substantial zippers like riri or something.. i'm scared to break these ones :S

def a keeper though :cool: