usa :: san jose :: general

chantheman

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loll mogo bbq, was confused first time i saw it cause it used to be bulgogi bbq. usually makes a stop at robert's bookstore next to sjsu.

only tried their short rib tacos, soo i'll have to try that burrito soon, along with izakaya (superfatasss :( )

this thread seriously makes me want to puke sometimes.. let's keep the discussion about the south bay and leave the pictures of cars and bitches out of this.

i DO support the 408 picture though norteno all the way.

but seriously... favorite japanese food in the south bay? i personally like gochi but that's more japanese fusion...

hatcho in SC is actually pretty decent if you let the lady order for you, and hoshi is quite good too.

I live about a block away from Gochi. It's nice being able to walk there. For sushi, I usually go to Sushi Kuni in Cupertino, Zono in Campbell, or Tomi in Mountain View.

En (on El Camino) is similar to Gochi. My girlfriend liked it better than Gochi.

i have yet to find a sushi place that i found amazing in san jose. anyone know of any that you deem amazing? ive ate at some places where their rolls were good, but never really had amazing sashimi yet. i liked this one place on keily next to hometown buffet and moonlight lanes. they have like this whole fish cut up for you for like $40..i think it was rock cod but i forget. i wish the owners of sushi ota (sd) would make a place in norcal

i have yet to find a sushi place that i found amazing in san jose. anyone know of any that you deem amazing? ive ate at some places where their rolls were good, but never really had amazing sashimi yet. i liked this one place on keily next to hometown buffet and moonlight lanes. they have like this whole fish cut up for you for like $40..i think it was rock cod but i forget. i wish the owners of sushi ota (sd) would make a place in norcal

but but sushi ota, unfortunately, does not serve whale :(

I live about a block away from Gochi. It's nice being able to walk there. For sushi, I usually go to Sushi Kuni in Cupertino, Zono in Campbell, or Tomi in Mountain View.

En (on El Camino) is similar to Gochi. My girlfriend liked it better than Gochi.

Ah, yes I tried En also. The monkfish liver was pretty awesome. but i like gochi a little more b/c it has more variety and the excellent beef tongue and albacore tataki. AND THE SASHIMI SALAD, delicious.

lights please!

theres gonna be a fat ass party over the summer its getting planed out right now as we speak. my homie is good friends with some of the people who works for pabst blue ribbon beer and they are sponsoring the party free brew everybody!

this shit is gonna be epic son.

lights please!

theres gonna be a fat ass party over the summer its getting planed out right now as we speak. my homie is good friends with some of the people who works for pabst blue ribbon beer and they are sponsoring the party free brew everybody!

this shit is gonna be epic son.

there you are!

yea and thats not all there is going to be tons of top shelf liquor, music, everything...doing it big!

sufu heads are all invited if you are chill and drama free

but first, when is this sufu meet supposed to go down?