What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

great shop -z- you have uncovered! it is truly a gem i wished there were shops like that near me! good pictures you have put up as well, as usual must spread.

morse you got some nice pictures going on as well. great packaging on the ale.

farhad, you're on man! i'll take you on in the ROY and eternal contest and i have got a prize for you up my sleeve if you beat me to this. you will absolutely love it. not a smoke though and i doubt you can send me one through the post! judges needed in on this!

if any of you are ever in the Twin Cities, it is a must see. Rare for us to have this quality clothing in the cities.
Holy shit! I had no idea.

Always out of rep, -Z-

that shop has been there for a good few years.

used to only sell sneakers and a selection of 'streetwear'.

farhad, you're on man! i'll take you on in the ROY and eternal contest and i have got a prize for you up my sleeve if you beat me to this. you will absolutely love it. not a smoke though and i doubt you can send me one through the post! judges needed in on this!

Sweet, it's on. so are you saying that we just send the other person something of our choice? also the winner is the person with the best combo right?

Ah, don't worry annabelle.the eternal contest doesn't matter, I'm gonna buy them each a gracious loser gift after I win the eternal contest...single malt, cigars, and ill ship them each 1 leg of my winning pair! ;)

My jealousy for not participating in both is driving me to destroy my pair...

I kid, you guys rock, and we should plan on chillin at the next SE x SuFu party. I can't wait for the antics of this little mini contest..

Annabelle- when the time comes we will call upon you ;)

Z-wish you were in both as well. BTW I'm really loving the Eternals. yours are coming along well. I was tempted to soak mine again but decided to get as dirty as possible before washing again.

We so should hook up. let me know if you wanna come to cali. you're always welcome.

what my jeans have been doing for the past few days/nights:

Monday:

Sufjan Stevens concert:

5181889346_49d01f71aa.jpg

5181895472_745385db9b.jpg

Couldn't take clearer shots cause I wasn't allowed to take pictures and (more importantly I was way back and didn't have a good view or enough light)

Tuesday:

Walked around after work:

5183681234_7ac18e2ef1.jpg

5183684298_4b8ca4eab4.jpg

Christmas lights are up already which kinda sucks

... but makes for great pictures:

5183697420_ac05009a1b.jpg

Last night I had

5186647453_8bc5943fda.jpg

at the Dawkin Dees concert at Mercury Lounge, but beforehand I met Brie:

5186644767_5faa0e42cf.jpg

and she met a dachshund

5186639845_1054c93716.jpg

Sweet, it's on. so are you saying that we just send the other person something of our choice? also the winner is the person with the best combo right?

yes, the winner is the person with the best combo!

yes our choice, provided its not going to be shitty of course. something like a superswap but just that its going to be one-way and the loser gets nothing. hahaha.

maybe within these 2 years i might have the chance to come to SF to kick your ass!

Ah, don't worry annabelle.the eternal contest doesn't matter, I'm gonna buy them each a gracious loser gift after I win the eternal contest...single malt, cigars, and ill ship them each 1 leg of my winning pair! ;)

My jealousy for not participating in both is driving me to destroy my pair...

I kid, you guys rock, and we should plan on chillin at the next SE x SuFu party. I can't wait for the antics of this little mini contest..

we're so gonna kick your ass -z-! supermeetup would be amazing as always.

well then, back on track to WAYJT. no more thrash talk from me. haha.

Came home early to start raking the yard with the pup.

IMG_3190mko.jpg

IMG_3193ffre.jpg

He is still apprehensive as can be. Seems like he's just waiting for us to leave him. We're not.

IMG_3196mui.jpg

IMG_3174bbv.jpg

bright blue peeking on the 710s. supreme work oxford(think thats what its called) from this season has a cool slubby look in person. had to collect em all.:rolleyes:

IMG_3199bbr.jpg

always thought is was so strange to put leaves in plastic bags. got about a third of the yard done and filled 23 bags. want leaf vacuum.

@joelz

love that last pic....

thanks man!

last night I met up with a friend in union square and checked out the christmas market they are setting up

5189003752_d6e601b2b8.jpg

Then checkout a store called flight club that had a preposterous number of nikes

5188408849_43bb3af8c1.jpg

Stopped by the New York Film Academy coffee shop for some tea and photos

5188411249_4ff0ea3837.jpg

Then walked down broadway to take the subway home, stopped by another street market

5189017772_ca7c60f60d.jpg

Couldn't post these last night, SuFu fell into its own superblackhole...

5188547401_19a2e443ea_z.jpg

5189148714_caf10b1099_z.jpg

5188548051_509354ea27_z.jpg

Took a different way home last night, nothing special but these turned out alright. Trying some different toning on b&w, burgundy and gold undertones.