Make Something Cool Everyday

billy.

ot (kinda), but are there any reliable / linear photoshop tutorials online? i've got the basics down pat, just wanting to extend my knowledge. it's this or signing up for a short course somewhere.

thanks!

would look better on paper (everything tends to)

but the photo is a little boring for the text to also be so simple. a more interesting texture would be cool if you didn't want something real photographic.

skinny naked girl would be best though obviously.

wow, great zine man!

I'm currently collaborating with a friend on creating a photo zine. So far the only solid thing is the title, I Need My Friends. I know he has something up his sleeve with that but i'm not sure what. Here's a mock up of a possible cover for the zine that I did... feedback please

ineedmyffriends.jpg

re: tarotron- agreed w/Servo. also "I need my friends" with a picture of what i'm assuming is your friends? essentially saying the same thing twice. make me think with it.. you can easily create something interesting.. put that text with a pile of guns/candy/shoes/whatever and you create a dialogue.. it changes the meaning of "friends".. (just an example, i know it's not a zine about candy) think about dat~

how can you make the photo zine more interesting then just... photos? what do you want to say with it?

the twisty light tower is awesome

what 3d program do use? ive been using blender - id like to learn some of the more advanced ones but i dont really want to take another class on 3d, especially since it would probably be focused on animation.

i used to do some car modelling/rendering with 3DSMax, it wasn't easy to get into but if you are dedicated to it and you utilize the whole interface it can get very interesting.