Make Something Cool Everyday

billy.

Ian Glover

Need to start sending out stuff for internships again so figured I might as well get around to registering my name. Any comments would be appreciated (does anyone know how to do that thing where you apply css to the link of the page that you're 'on?' like if i was at 'contacts' could i make the background color of that link stay that yellow tone while at that page? i've seen a few sites do this but i cant think of any off the top of my head)

Also, just getting a project off the ground - SLO40 by DJ Hellenistik. Basically just trying to upload a Top 40 song screwed (dont have enough time to chop) with some sort of image / text.

If anyone has a song they like and you'd be interested in doing a screw / chop / whatever or making a new album cover for one shoot me a line as frankly I probably don't have enough time to make a decent cover every day as you can see so if theres a few other people who might be interested in doing even one a week it'd help (obviously will give you credit in the post / link to your projects / website / whatever)