video games ruined my life

DüM

^ sorry I didn't join your game earlier Astro, you caught me just as I was about to sign off.

Thoughts on BO:

I am really enjoying the game so far. Things seem very balanced without OMA, commando, or noobtubes flying everywhere. It takes a lot more skill to kill people than MW2. Remember, this is not going to be as fluid as MW2 because it is a Treyarch game, and we all have our opinions about WaW.

The only cons of the game that worry me are the spawns and party matchmaking problems that i've encountered. Hopefully they figure out a way to fix these issues. Also, the maps have too many buildings/windows for people to camp out in, which can really slow down the pace of the games. (I am playing mostly TDM)

Just spent probably the last 30-45 minutes trying to get the Nuketown easter egg with my two brothers. Managed to get our best time around 40 seconds on a flawless run, but nothing happened. I wonder how fast you have to be to get that shit done (devs said "record" time in a video interview). I'd think somewhere under 30 seconds would complete it, but Id' definitely need more people to finish it that quickly.

yeah the knifing is so strange.

I've had times where me and a dude run into eachother, both swing the knife and miss and then dance around trying to shoot eachother. and then i've had times where it looks like dude commando'd me (in my view and the killcam)

weird.

On another note, did anyone play The Ship back when it came out? Used to play it with some friends and it was always so much fucking fun. Just bought Bloody Good Time since it sounds along the same lines and is like $5.

i played the ship on two separate free weekends valve threw, very good game but it seemed like not a lot of people played it.

haven't heard of the new one but these games remind me of the amiga days for whatever reason.

yeah most contracts seem easy. one if the first few is 50 kills with the dragunov in 40min. that seems a but hard for me atleast. when I snipe my ratio's usually dope but I don't get a lot kills. like 10-4 though thats enough to get 50 I guess. i need to find better spots maybe.

sniping on the large levels feels much safer than MW2. but without my secondary SPAS (fuck I should cop warlord) I'm so fucked when I get rushed.

sniping on the large levels feels much safer than MW2. but without my secondary SPAS (fuck I should cop warlord) I'm so fucked when I get rushed.

warlord is insane with any assault rifle. any scope + dual mags. you reload just as fast as sleight of hand basically. plus you get way more ammo.