video games ruined my life

DüM

Just copped a few hours ago. Did the first two missions on Veteran, gotta say that there is a shit load less nade spamming. So thats a plus.

Multiplayer is pretty solid, very different engine to MW2, at first the concept of paying for everything is pretty shit, but once you start racking up levels its not too bad.

ATM playing with the M16 with precision sight and silencer, pretty beastly. Will be interesting to see how the assaults are in comparison to the smg's.

Just played quite a few matches.. the fact that Stopping power and Juggernaut were removed is definitely a good thing in my opinion. You have a much better chance of surviving now if you are being shot at. The contract thing is pretty cool as well.. the graphics aren't as a good as the should be too

copped during lunch, felt stupid walking into gamespot in a suit. thankfully no fat teenagers lining up.

after a few rounds online, cosign with the comments above, very different feel than mw2. I haven't played the earlier iterations of COD so not sure how it compares.

first thoughts:

+ thank god for no painkiller

+ rc car is fun, even though a lot of people were using them it didn't seem to be over the top

+ valkyrie is dope

- movement is a bit too slow, probably takes some getting used to

- no danger close: ok so it helps eliminate excessive toobing, but blasting a grenade on someone's knee and not killing them is fucking dumb

- the "emblems" or whatever are ridicilous? a penis layered on top of a skull with a heart over that shit, I'll take the mw2 ones please.

I like the feel of it much more than MW2, i like how slow it feels. I am already doing better than i did at mw2... i like paying for the upgrades i want and the maps remind me of W@W which is a good thing to me.

Fun.