video games ruined my life

DüM

E3 is getting worse every year, right? It's not just me?

As a kid I use to go ape-shit over the announcements they made. Nothing really special anymore. All the consoles seem blended/competing at same thing, or their form of innovation seems stupid and impractical.

Teh solutionz: combine all three consoles!!

You'll practically come up with the same thing we have now. Minus the branding.

i've loved this iteration of e3, simply because it's made me feel even better not having a console. nothing new that was noteworthy at all.

wii u controller = 3ds spare parts. and ridiculously large, fuck playing bf3 with that.

i kind of get the feeling a lot of the *cough*japanese*cough* publishers hold e3 in contempt, i bet a lot more stuff will be showed at tgs.

i kind of get the feeling a lot of the *cough*japanese*cough* publishers hold e3 in contempt, i bet a lot more stuff will be showed at tgs.

this has prob been going on for a while now. ever since console FPS's have taken over western markets i don't think anything else that J developers come up with can grab the crowd's attention

this was nintendos last chance to wow me.

i was hoping for something like the e3 when n64 was finally unveiled and they had a bunch of games ready to go. now there are very few surprises that aren't leaked in advance.. i was still hoping for some magic.

also these presentations are just horrendous as a whole imo. really really bad. like there are some straight up idiots making decisions at these companies. nintendo especially so. they didn't even properly explain what they were showing us!

a new controller for wii? a new controller for a new system but that you only play your shitty wii games on anyway? then oh here is a randon list of marginally interesting third party games that mean nothing really..

they needed to have some big name first party games ready to show. they needed to have brand new unique third party titles ready to demo exactly how they are actually better than the current competitions capabilities. wtf.. nintendo makes these huge profits off of this garbage? not my $.

huge huge huge fail.

they are probably going to release this system making a profit on hardware from day one again like the wii. the rumored specs are just not good enough to keep them from playing catch up again in 3 or 4 years when ps4 is here.

it's just sad at this point for me. like why bother getting my hopes up about anything video games anymore. none of my dreams or expectations will ever be met. i wouldn't even buy this for my kid if i had one.. i'd be like no billy nintendo is just trying to rob people of their hard earned money and homie don't play that.

sony psvita what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... straight morons.

psvita will no doubt do better in japan than here. It's not a stupid move at all. The PSP is doing work over there.

the name is just awful..

but that hardware is where it's at. high value next level elements. i just don't know if i'd ever buy one because i'd end up hating any portable if the battery life sucks or doesn't turn out to be just impossibly phenomenal.

i hope sony keeps pushing the limits because it seems like microsoft is really focusing too much on the nintendo/casual software space and i never liked halo. i'm worried about those guys. i think they might not be far behind nintendo in releasing something next gen and that may rush sony and that just is stupid because it's not time yet and that could skew the whole generation towards lackluster hardware.

only console that convinced me this generation is the ps3 but i have my gripes about how some of their exclusives from across the pacific failed to incorporate that almost intangible next level know-how.. and on enough blatant elements.. that i have been worried about them a bit lately as well.

i can be excited about the battlefield 3 and cod mw3 trailers and i don't even really favor those kind of fps games traditionally. at least those guys are pushing their graphics and immersion hard. got a new gaming pc waiting for em. also skyrim i have high hope for.. i had a great time with oblivion having never been introduced to an elder scrolls game before it and i liked a lot of what they were doing with big worlds and tons of stuff to encounter and do everywhere and good depth and storylines. and i can always hope for the japanese rpgs to take at least some influence from them eventually and make something bad ass..

Teh solutionz: combine all three consoles!!

You'll practically come up with the same thing we have now. Minus the branding.

That was Sega's actual, real concept right before Dreamcast folded.

*edit, funny, never thought about it, Microsoft scooped up all the hardware guys from Sega at that time, to the extent that Xbox was recognized as the next gen Dreamcast. And Xbox turned out to be a sexy little CPU that could have done just that, if not for the added specifics in the hardware.

all this CG bullshit leaves me not sure what to think. I mean if you're already invested in a series then ya it will def give you an epeen hardon but when I see that AC trailer I just think how AC2 was the only game worth playing in that series and how even it got too ridiculously hard to play/control at a certain point and that I'd rather play something that wasn't so frustratingly hard to play, even if it didn't have bigass gundam mechs and a bunch of customization (even though minmaxing was the only way to play that game in the end).

I'm stuck in the 1600-1700 bracket as well for MMR, for PSR I've been playing between 1700-1900.

It's so frustrating doing solo MMR because you'll go on a winning streak by getting matched up with half decent players, then the system will place you as blue or pink and then you get paired up with a bunch of people who have been consistently losing / rage hard / quit within the first 15 mins if they dont get mid lane. I've shot up 50+ rating just to tank right back down. That's not to say I didn't have any bad games in the mix, but most of time it was because of the team I was placed on.

If we could get everyone on here together, I'm sure we could get into the 1700-1850 bracket. All we would need is some organization (i.e. proper hero picking and people willing to play support roles). That's why we need to all get together but it seems impossible so far :(.

i straddle 1580-1650 usually depending on who i play with. ill be on more after tomorrow (last final of college yes).

I always find that the teams i end up with MMR are usually too support based or something.

played against the tankiest team the other day: rampage, kraken, tundra, pestilence, tempest.

so rough