video games ruined my life

DüM

good games today sufu crew. 22 game win streak. that's what's up.

about to upload some clips. I played 3 games after you guys off and raped the last one. The Galil is so powerful, thanks to Architeqt for suggesting it.

Ended my last game with a double kill on a wallbang. so badass. I almost enjoyed playing the game, for once.

first time I really got into a groove myself, went from a 2 winstreak to a 22. I guess there's no I in team? cept for killcams right??

Well, maybe if you would have listened to your teammates, since we were all trying to do something special for the kill cam while you were doing bullshit sprays to finish off games.

^^ negatory it's been busted since MW2. I need to cop a new one if people (me) decide to keep up with BO for sure

today was the first sesh I've had that was fun for more than an hour though tbh

Its always so much better when we all play together cause we mow bitches and cause we get to listen to zomnia talk mad shit.

I was at 1700 at one point, but somehow I would always end up on the team with the leaver/noob/egotistical bastard that cost the team the victory.

So now I rarely play at all, just random noob stomping now and then.

When me and my mates actually managed to play 5 at the time with teamspeak, that's when it truly was amazing.

i can't wait. been playing HoN mostly, bought MW2 but it didn't hold my attention.

dota2 sounds amazing though

Yes! Personally I hate HoN, I'm so looking forward to Dota2 to blow it away. I just play normal DotA for now.

and those images of the heroes they posted on the blog - I totally want a huge Bloodseeker one for my door. (and maybe Lina on the back)

bloodseeker_poster.jpg

If anyone plays DotA (or wc3 in general and is interested in playing) hit me up on MEWTU USeast, we've always got big inhouse games going. good times.