video games ruined my life

DüM

^Might actually play it online if that's the case. Now if only they'd sort out the matchmaking so that beginners play against beginners...
I'm pretty sure they do. From my experience, every time I play on a newer account that hasn't prestiged or party with one of my noob friends (that host the party) who has yet to prestige, or even touch level 70, the scrub level is higher than normal. I easily average a 4-5 kd/r with 35-50 kills a match.

Not completely sure if that affects people sitting at lvl 70 no prestige tho.

I've actually been wondering about this.

I remember playing a lot of games where the player level range was pretty wide, from noobs to higher prestige. after I got to lvl 70 in first prestige, the noobs started dissappearing from games and it was basically all prestige players, I was usually the lowest rank player in all my games at 1st prestige and 70. I thought that there just werent as much scrubs buying the game anymore.

then, after I had trouble launching the game, I went ahead and deleted the game data from my ps3. this apparently removes updates and the map pack among other things, but of course keeps your account and everything as its stored on PSN. after I did this, I'm back to playing games with a wider range of players, from sub 20 lvl all the way to 10th prestige.

so I guess ranks/levels are somehow involved in matchmaking? it has been back to "normal" ever since I removed the game data and reinstalled the latest upgrade through PSN.

on an unrelated note, had my personal best game today:

2vmyfte.jpg

that guy was so mad because nobody was watching his back haaaaah fuckouttahere

yesterday i copped three predators, two harriers and two AC-130s all in a 7500 TDM on highrise, i just checked my accolades they're all pretty low and then most kills, longest killstreak and highest K/D were all 750-800 :)

my L1 and L2 buttons dont work anymore, the circuit strip connecting to circuit board ripped off.

so now i cant aim and throw stun grenades...been raping ppl with tactical knife only..no guns..boooyah

oh wow, mass effect 2 on ps3

http://kotaku.com/5614838/mass-effect-2-hits-the-playstation-3-in-january

but no mass effect 1 :confused:

Mass Effect was published by Microsoft so that'll never jump ship. EA published the second, hence why it's going multiplatform.

Half way through Mass Effect at the moment and it's worth all the hype. You should definitely pick it up when it drops for PS3 as the second is supposed to be infinitely better.