video games ruined my life

DüM

I think sufficient time has elapsed that I may forgo my principles, purchase map pack 2, and get back into some MW2 action. Not looking forward to the return of Commando tho, the relative slowness of knife kills in BF:BC2 was much more satisfying and conferred restraint.

epicstabbing.gif

LOL! nice, i have been playing alot and its not to bad apart from a few thnigs like

spawning, like you get hit with the ac130 die and get hit with it again striaght away i mean thats fucking bull

clearly knifing someone first then die by thier knife and respawn and try to stab without pressing anything

just minor things to fix for black op's and that will be a great game

I was so in to BFBC2 until i saw that footage of the AP dudees getting balled by a apache, it just reminded me too much of the game and i had to chill out for a bit...

i really am trying to like RDR but i feel like i am not playing it properly and missing out on some good stuff to do... anyone want to expound on what makes it good or what to do to get it rolling? i just cleared pikes peak and it was easy as shit... but i just started still i suppose.

school me.

and is everyone saying no to map pack 2 for MW? i barely played the first one... cop or no?

i'm not showing people up, but this really rubbed me the wrong way

sometimes i feel like you lie about your stats... no hate. but really?!

IMG00016-20100723-1355.jpg

IMG00015-20100723-1355.jpg

IMG00014-20100723-1355.jpg

IMG00013-20100723-1355.jpg

IMG00012-20100723-1354.jpg

IMG00011-20100723-1354.jpg

that's 2500 kills with

m4

scar

tar

fal

ump

mp5

at4

spas

barrett

intervention

g18

1000+ kills

pp2000

m21ebr

aug hbar

rpd

l86

mini uzi

p90

vector

acr

m16

ak47

rpg

famas

500 + kills

1887's

m1014

mg4

f2000

rangers

usp

unlocked all atachments for every gun except f2000, mini uzi, and m240

250+ headshots/multikills

rpg

scar

spas

g18

500+ headshots/multikills

ump

m21ebr

at4

intervention

1000 headshots

barrett

i play this game way too fucking much

I was so in to BFBC2 until i saw that footage of the AP dudees getting balled by a apache, it just reminded me too much of the game and i had to chill out for a bit...

i really am trying to like RDR but i feel like i am not playing it properly and missing out on some good stuff to do... anyone want to expound on what makes it good or what to do to get it rolling? i just cleared pikes peak and it was easy as shit... but i just started still i suppose.

school me.

and is everyone saying no to map pack 2 for MW? i barely played the first one... cop or no?

Save your money brother, map pack 2 ain't worth 2 shits. I wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on it now just so I can avoid those horseshit maps when they come up in the playlist.

^ good shit man.

i remember when i farmed for some rare titles/icons.

ugh

i've been running with the at4 headshot title for ages and i get asked/messaged about it at least once a night

the wa2000 is cool but i just haven't really gotten around to using it, i unlocked all attachments for it and then haven't really touched it since. i figure it can't be much different than the m21ebr

extended mags? do you do alot of spray n' pray?

with sniper rifles it comes easily

as for other guns, every wall, EVERY WALL in skidrow, highrise, terminal and sub base can be shot through, GET CREATIVE

p.s. glass and people count too(collaterals)

sometimes i feel like you lie about your stats... no hate. but really?!
I repped this to dunk. Thanks for not blowing me up and posting my name, but i will call myself out in this case. Kudos on ripping this game a new ass, just sometimes when i hear people talk big numbers i get to wondering... obviously in this case i was totally wrong and sorry for being a doubter.

and how many headshots with the at4 do you need to get that? ballin.