video games ruined my life

DüM

using MAME with my TE stick, trying to get SFIII Third Strike to work is a bitch2hyi5uh.png

yooooooo use

instead bro..works smoothly for me lol i dont even go thru that screen at all

just goes straight to the euro arcade version.

i wish i had a arcade stick tho :/ i just use pad

btw when you see it...

tumblr_l5l9j8tBYj1qa4rpfo1_500.jpg

i was running around with a silenced ump+spas w/ extended mags

perks were marathon, stopping power, and ninja i think..all pro

killstreaks were 3-5-9 uav, predator missile, pavelow (i unlocked pavelow and forgot to switch back to harrier lol fk it)

yooooooo use
instead bro..works smoothly for me lol i dont even go thru that screen at all

just goes straight to the euro arcade version.

i wish i had a arcade stick tho :/ i just use pad

i'm on a mac though, i don't think there's a mac CPS3 version, only MacMame and MameOSX, both of which it runs choppy as fuck in :( but like SF2, Marvel vs. Capcom both work perfect

lul, when did the Modern Warfare 2 thread get integrated into this?

It's been a while since I was last on SuFu since revision for exams began in April/May.

Anyway, been playing sparse amounts of MW2 for the past 6 weeks or so. Went on the other night after a 3 week hiatus from the game, some how I was on a 142 win streak without realising, completely mopped the floor with my previous effort of 100.

Not to be a dick, but silenced UMP is the definition of try-hard. Not that I completely abstain from using it (especially at the beginning of any prestige), but once you get a little further in the prestige, you really should try some of the other weapons.

I think people got bored with multiplayer after so long since they only used shit like the UMP, SCAR, TAR, etc.

i just put on my nuke recently but i've been getting so fucking pissed off. seems like everything is out to get me. games ending when i'm at 22 kills, lobbies closing when i'm in the AC130 etc etc fuuuu.

been rolling with silenced ump (fuck the hate) oma, SP/CB, ninja

:( i wish i started playing when it came out, killstreaks aint really worth shit nowadays. especially harriers.

i don't know how but the new Medal of Honor closed beta showed up in my PS Store, it's buggy as fuck, uses the same controls as MW2 but like every other shooter out there it's just not as smooth as MW2, granted it's a beta the graphics are like a PS3 launch title and every time you die it freezes for like half a second before it shows the killcam, kind of weird, it's still kind of fun but def. not going to cop, even if they polish the shit out of it.