Durrty Dozen +2 offical threak

cheapmuthafukr

duck!

great review of the MF jeans. very much looking forward to wearing them. the silhouette is great; i think that length is perfect for you.

i may have missed it but these are not the natural indigo okinawa but "pure indigo", yeah?

got the evisu today... did a tub soak and am suffering for it now. these shink alot. nicer than i remembered too...

mine fit great in the pre-soak state; i am a little scared to do my usual two hour hot soak; may have to wear these in the bathtub; i may keep these on deck until april or so but i don't know if i can hold off

digital denim - did you receive them ?

I got them. they have been on me to a long car ride down to San Diego and back. Lots of playground time, as well as a spilled drink. Will try and post pics soon.

Great pics Duck. I will attempt to have someone with better photog equipment to document these. Unfortunately these don't fit as slim as in Duck's pics. They're quite loose. I evened gained 6 lbs this week to accommodate.

i'm quite anxious to see how these develop

btw

evisu's look quite nice.....sucks that you're all having sizing issues though

hopefully the stretch is accommodating

Happy New Year, Lady TG and everyone out there...now , can we see some pictures or is this the underground world tour ?

sorry for veryvery looooooong absence.

good to see all of you are fine.

especially you ! beatle !