edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

I'm pretty sure I've posted that link like 3-4 times on here.

For any of you that are steel snobs two of my friends have been using ZDP-189 Spydercos and are really liking it. It will hold a crazy sharp edge, and is a bit easier to touch up than S30V they say. On the Stretch the FRN is thinner than on some other models so it's a bit more carry comfortable.

Also:

ladybug3closed.jpg

i bought one of those kaijin hooks a week ago, got home today and realised somehow during the course of the day it fell off my belt loop. so now i have lost my fucking keys. any advice for a decent carabiner/keyring jawn, silver/nickel in colour?

edit: no diss to kaijin, dude was super friendly and the quality of the hook was amazing - i should have just been more vigilant.

i bought one of those kaijin hooks a week ago, got home today and realised somehow during the course of the day it fell off my belt loop. so now i have lost my fucking keys. any advice for a decent carabiner/keyring jawn, silver/nickel in colour?

What! How did you manage that? My keyhooks feel sturdy as with a light, and SAK on it.

good news! i think i lost my dragonfly

now i have an excuse to get the dragonfly II

!!!

Totally read this in Professor Farnsworths voice. LOL. I wasn't aware that there was a dfly 2, I am going to have a look at this.

also conq, glad you found it, make sure you double check it from now on, or atleast use your side belt loop and tuck into your back pocket.

I used to pocket carry mine but then I got an iphone 4 with the flashlight app..

(I also didn't want to damage the phone, it was either the knife or the light..)

It's now in my coat jackets or in my bag when I'm not wearing a coat!

Shit's come in handy way too many times.

Definitely. I've got my iPhone 4 for backup lol. I'd recommend using Spring Flash w/ Activator if your jailbroken. It makes turning on the light that much easier :).

I dunno shit about EDC but I'm starting to notice that it would be handy to have an unlined, leather bound notebook that would fit in my pocket. Only name that comes to mind is Moleskine -- are they decent?

Well I ended up copping a Dragonfly 2 as a EDC replacement for my SS Dragonfly, figure the FRN version will be more useful in my actual daily use, SS is really more of a gentleman's knife.

Now I just got to wait at least 10 days for delivery.