edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Disclaimer: Taking apart the Micra screws is a BITCH (unless by some magical chance you have the tools dedicated to that sort of screw.)

I used two sets of bottle-nose pliers - using one side to hold the screw in place while the other to twists/turns. The main problem is actually clamping on to the screws because the thickness of the heads are so small. Heating up metal generally helps things along the way but it'll still be quite difficult.

Paging WildStyle - I want that other half of your Winchester. My micra mod has fallen apart on me twice. :(

lol your keychain is starting to resemble my old one

4508698545_741f47258e_z.jpg

i've been meaning to do a video review of the zissou keyhook and my current key setup, but i am super busy now. ;~; fuqq a school (jk)

Paging WildStyle - I want that other half of your Winchester. My micra mod has fallen apart on me twice. :(

Sup dog. I tried to experiment with the other half by grinding a bottle opener into the opposite end and fucked it up. Not sure where it is now. Go to Walmart though, I think that tool was maaaybe $5 and it worked out much better than the Micra. I would never again recommend destroying a perfectly good Micra to make a keyholder. The Micra is such a nice little tool, it doesn't deserve to be destroyed.

Plz god, save the Micras.

I guess if you're going to make a keyholder, it may as well be out of a quality shell.

Also, my Pentel Energel multi came in. I'll probably try it out tonight and then post my thoughts. I dont have class tomorrow so I cant give it a full break in until friday.

Wish I could make a keyholder, but half my keys cant be duplicated.

Thinking about copping that flashlight couple posts back, the small one (E05).

Someone recommend me a bright flashlight so I can use it while walking dog at night (0)

[i asked a friend to install some bright lights on my car, and he did. I wanted brighter! ] So yeah, something bright please?

^^ the only good flashlight

Energel multi wasnt as smooth as I hoped it would be, probably because its a little finer than I expected.

2wny78m.jpg

Top is the multi, obviously.

My current note taking pen is the Pilot Precise v5.

The Pentel Wow! is just a 49 cent ballpoint our bookstore has.

Alvin Penstix is a drawing pen. Picked it up because it was like $1.15.

eagletac pn20a would be good for single aaa with 85(70 otf lumens) or the 4sevens preon revo or the fenix e05 that brane recommended earlier

single aa there's the new nitecore ezaa, nitecore d11, nitecore d10, jetbeam bk135a, nitecore defender infinity, 4sevens quark aa r5, zebralight sc50+, fenix ld10, etc etc.

i was testing out my ndi at the movies the other day and it lit up the entire room(matinee showing so noone else was there). was pretty impressed B)