edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Interest check on two knives here

I'm looking at selling both a waved emerson mini cqc7 with black coated plain edge and spyderco khukuri (discontinued model). Comes with box, plastic bag and all documentation.

Both knives are mint, lightly carried but never used to cut anything more than paper. They've never been sharpened and ended up in my drawer for the last few months. The only damage is on the emerson's screw, I chipped off some paint when unlocking it after receiving it, but nothing too noticeable.

I feel I just have too many knives and looking at trimming down my collection to maybe one or two at most..

Some pics:

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested! Shipping to Canada/ConUS

@brane that nitecore d11 you posted looks nice.

it looks nice but that's about it. it got rid of the old PD type UI iirc and it has no clip option, l o l.

and re: unplggd hatteurz… well not many people will understand EDC anyway. not a lot of people here do. and the people who do aren't vocal about it, right? haha

2quomxy.jpg

Dont know if anyone already said anything about this, but the hook seller is listing these black ones now that have a different shape to them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-BRASS-FISHHOOK-Biker-Key-Fob-Ring-Holder-Vintage-/220674109684?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336133b0f4#ht_4999wt_1289

and same seller has these pretty cool swivel snap clips

bh0em9.jpg

I saw that one but he said he doesn't include the fcking awesome extra clips/hardware:

3ohMq.jpg

And on that second one I thought the design was kinda funky. I usually use my thumb to pull down on the stud while my index finger slides just above the swivel portion to keep it in place/for leverage. That pointy/beak end seems like it'd get in the way..

Yeah I definitely wouldnt use that clip for anything i'd be attaching/releasing a lot (such as a main keychain attachment point), but I think there would be applications for it where the form vs function of it would be justified. I'll bet the local leatherworkers on superfuture could make something pretty amazing with it.

I dont have the hook hanging freely, perfect length for gear to slide into back pocket. The brass construction is really solid and I don't see it snapping any time soon, but even if it did the gear would be in my pocket :P