edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

I don't care for too much of their stuff but I think I'll be picking one of these up when they are availabl. I don't care to much for the one I have since it's rather thick and I don't like riding with all that much on me...

mako-bike-tool-primary.jpg

brewzer.jpg

have these been mentioned? atwood alternative. 154cm aint too bad at all

looks boring. needs a blade.
Agreed. Prybar, single-size hex key, bottle opener, nail puller (?) are all I see there. Not very useful set-up for most.

They advertise that the edge on the bottom can be used to Shotgun a beer... what more does anyone need? That's "the situation"

1999 2.5 RS here

Anyway can you guys recommend an edc knife for a lady? My friend took my mini grip and wont give it back, so i'll prob just buy her one to trade. Wildstyle rec the Sog twitch 1 so far which i like.

Heres a contribution btw

4462342257_e8a97c6e37.jpg

Dudebro.

What's that epic black rectangular device? Looks real good.

+rep for more info

Anyway can you guys recommend an edc knife for a lady? My friend took my mini grip and wont give it back, so i'll prob just buy her one to trade. Wildstyle rec the Sog twitch 1 so far which i like.

a tiny kershaw would be pretty good. assisted opening so doesn't require much effort to deploy. any assist opening knives would be good.

BOOM!!!

Ti Military! Ken!!

This knife is SICK...i will be posting a video up soon!

photo161c.jpg

the tip down is not in any way a hinderance in deploying the blade.

I have been fiending for a Ra, so I would go for that. They're really customizable and they're practically bombproof. They are considerably bigger and use different batteries, activation method, etc. they're totally different lights, so it's kind of hard to compare.

This Spyderco Military is a beast of a blade, had it for about 2 hours and I already love it. Full flat grind is beautiful and orange G10 is grippy and a nice color. If anyone wants a review or vid let me know. It's a big blade to edc but I'll manage, 9.5" when extended. Spyderco Assist is on the right.

Photo4.jpg