edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

I think having an assisted open multikey would just complicate and bulken things. It would probably be more reliable, slimmer, and simpler to just do a standard micra multikey mod. just sayin.

Yeah, I guess once I get a bike lock, I'll need more than the 2 keys this would hold, making it unnecessary. It'd still be cool as fuck to carry though.

cool, so if someone steals your car, they can also steal your house.

I don't use a multikey, but if someone happened to steal my car (by stealing my car key), my house key would be attached to the same key ring anyway..

And I think it's quite difficult to steal a house, unless you live in a trailer :P

Ehh, I feel like the spydierop is an inefficient and clumsy way to open a knife. I just don't like doing it, at all. I'm more concerned on getting used to pulling out of my waistband since I'm o used to tip-up carry. Don't think it'll be too hard to transition though.

edit - Also, if you're using two hands to open a folder, you're doing something wrong.

uhh just a heads up but its gonna be one hell of a task to reverse the clip holes on that spyderco

reason being that the lanyard pin at the butt of the knife is like...press/pressure molded in there, so basically if you undo the screws and pivot screw, its still going to be stuck together with the lanyard tube

AFAIK

has neone ever had problems with their edc pens exploding, or leaking ink? are different types of pens more susceptible to leaking?

i ask because i plan on edcing a pen (sakura gelly roll for nostalgia and pen twirling fun) and i remember during my school days, of coming home and finding ink all over my legs and pants. tho they were usually from the cheap bic pens which might explain it.

uhh just a heads up but its gonna be one hell of a task to reverse the clip holes on that spyderco

reason being that the lanyard pin at the butt of the knife is like...press/pressure molded in there, so basically if you undo the screws and pivot screw, its still going to be stuck together with the lanyard tube

AFAIK

I saw someone on bladeforums do it I think. I'll be able to tell if I can once it's in my hands. I can machine inserts on a mill if needed.

wut. don't know about you, but i can't open a buck 110 with one hand. or an opinel.

You got me there, my 110 is super stiff even after 30 years. I mean if you're opening a 'modern' folder that has a hole or thumb catch or something, you need help.

has neone ever had problems with their edc pens exploding, or leaking ink? are different types of pens more susceptible to leaking?

i ask because i plan on edcing a pen (sakura gelly roll for nostalgia and pen twirling fun) and i remember during my school days, of coming home and finding ink all over my legs and pants. tho they were usually from the cheap bic pens which might explain it.

Nope, only pens that blew up on me were cheap ones in my backpack from 7th grade.

i guess tip up in right front side

and tip down on right backside

ken...you getting the Ti Milie?

damn what a sick ass knife!

you guys are gonna be proud of me. I had 2 actual times in the last 2 days where I needed my EDC knife (a gerber).

1. I was drunk and walking with 2 friends in the street, I went into the bushes to pee and saw lights. I ran up into the bushes and saw that my friends were being pulled over by the cops. trying to hide myself, I took out my knife and cut up branches and leaves to cover myself and they didn't see me despite shining lights right near me.

2. The next night a couple of different friends and I went to our hangout spot up above the cemetary with a hookah and a 30 pack. we broke out the hookah and decided we wanted to make bubbles so I cut out the bottom of a bud can and we used that.

I felt very useful

take him down brane

take him down

in other news ...

there is a sick preview of the upcoming spyderco designs including a NEW

PARAMilitary

and some more collabs with szabo and anso to name a few...its pretty bad ass...i'll post some pics

take him down brane

take him down

in other news ...

there is a sick preview of the upcoming spyderco designs including a NEW

PARAMilitary

and some more collabs with szabo and anso to name a few...its pretty bad ass...i'll post some pics

Szabo Balance:

spyderco_amsterdammeet2010_prototype_balance.jpg

Jason Breeden Rescue:

spyderco_amsterdammeet2010_prototype_breedenrescue.jpg

spyderco_amsterdammeet2010_prototype_breedenrescue_closed.jpg

Matriarch - this has a cool story - The Matriarch was made around 10 years ago in limited production at the request of a South African distributor. With the rise in violence toward women, the Matriarch was made to support a specific self-defense class. The technique apparently involves cutting the tendons behind the knees, leaving the attacker immobile....FUCKIN OUCH

spyderco_amsterdammeet2010_prototype_matriarchse.jpg

Native 4:

spyderco_amsterdammeet2010_prototype_native41.jpg

Caly 3.5:

spyderco_amsterdammeet2010_prototype_caly35.jpg

Bob Lum Carbon Fibre Chinese Folder:

spyderco_amsterdammeet2010_prototype_chinesefoldercf.jpg

spyderco_amsterdammeet2010_prototype_chinesefoldercf_closed2.jpg

NEW PARAMilitary!!!

spyderco_amsterdammeet2010_prototype_paramilitary2.jpg

Fred Perrin Design

spyderco_amsterdammeet2010_prototype_perrin.jpg

going to have another "FS" video up soon... but before i upload it, i thought i'd fill you guys in before the storm.

going to sell my bm30 spl 160 + shipping

protech tantilla ca legal otf -- 100+shipping

the small sebenza is still available for $255

spyderco gayle bradley is also still available for 110 + shipping.