edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

yeah its great for biking, most of our company bikes, and most of the guys carry the hemlock. i'm one of the few rocking a medium sized swig, and only because I like waterproof.

There's ample padding on the back, you won't feel the laptop and there isn't a need for an across the chest strap if that's what you're asking. the bag is cut so that it hugs you.

i noticed that waterproof issue. that's important to me... what made them omit that?? bleh. can't win them all i guess :(

Vince how did you even find that video? I didn't post it here.

Smh at my speaking skills

amardeep posted a cap from it, and I wanted to hear what you actually said. It's the first vid on your youtube page.. because it was just posted 2 hours ago. Oh. No stalk. :P

That's 120 batteries, and if you bought 120 Surefire batteries it would be $210. Not worth it at all.

Keep in mind that these are CR2 cells, NOT CR123a cells. SureFire IIRC does not make CR2 cells, which is why 4sevens claimed CR2s to be "difficult to source" in the first place. They thought it would be a good idea to "keep in touch with the customer" and "help" them by sending them a battery every 6 months.. but I can find a 5 pack of Panasonic brand CR2s from dealextreme for like what, 6 bucks?

This is hugely disappointing coming from 4sevens, but again he's just trying to do something new.. he also claims that this light isn't just for flashaholics (CPF specifically) but it doesn't make sense to make a light for the general masses in such an "exotic" battery format AND in titanium for almost $100. Batteries4Life was a bad idea and I know a lot of CPFers will not be buying the Mini CR2, and some will never buy from 4sevens again after they pulled this marketing scheme..

EDIT: furthermore, what makes 4sevens think we would carry the same light for 10 years? what makes him think we'd only run out of a battery every 6 months? i also recall him saying he has to ship a battery every six months becuase he's on some contract with the cell manufacturers, which he had to track down personally (because it's hard to find a good CR2 cell, again..) so they have to do it at this interval instead of shipping 22 cells with the light -_-.