edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

nice manix man how do you like it

i am seriously starting to lose sleep over this 6

fuckin fuck you yardsale!!!! j/p

way to go with these stupid fuckers basically outright saying

"use this as a weapon all you stupid high school kids"

smh

HAHA oh god, i was one of the people talking about them and im not sure how to feel about those ^^ i sort of like them because theyre not plain, but then again, TIK has a point. however, as a small beater utility knife with some steeze, i'd kop.

smh

hmm, i didnt interpret that in that way. when i used to work retail and had to cut open boxes, i would love to have this tool, and lay it out near me so that my supervisors or managers could see. i mean, i hated working truck nights, cuz i had to stay later than usual and had to do physical labor, fuck that lol.

At least it's not an 11'' fixed blade right?

man who the fuck carries an 11 inch fixed blade everywhere??

not me thats for damn sure

and because it clearly says "fuck you pay me" chance are the only thing someone would really use that to open is another human being

especially when if you really wanted it for utilitarian purposes you could just go buy a plain one, much less flashy u know the cops wont give you shit for it

however, if they see a box cutter with some slogan like that, what are they gonna think? If benchmades and spyderco had shit like "bitch betta have my money" written on the side something tells me they would be frowned upon much more by law enforcement than they already are...

just the .02 of the TIK

ANYWAYS

evilcrayon, the 530 is much stronger than you think!! it does also have skeletonized liners i the handle i think??

smh

haha. Awww man, I think it's a little more tongue in cheek than that. BRLSQ has a sense of humor, you can look at their stuff here: http://burlesquedesign.com/store.htm

But you're probably right, they want high school kids to cut each other up.

Supreme made a box cutter, I guess that one says "I only open boxes from eBay."

utility + steeze > utility

i dont plan on being and have never been searched by the cops since i participate in no illegal activity. plus if they find problem with it, all they can do is confiscate it. if it was a knife however, im sure they could find a lot more problems with that.

Just watched the movie "Encounters at the End of the World". The movie is about the people who live and work in Antarctica and about half way through they interview a guy who escaped the Iron Curtain back in the day. He always carries 20 kilo bag "just in case". Of all the things he carried the one that stood out the most was the mini inflatable raft and collapsible kayak paddle.

I thought I'd use my 3000th post to continue the EDC discussion.

This will serve as a temporary threak until supertech figures out WHO BROKE THE OTHER ONE

ordo will merge threads once the problem is resolved.

In any case, EDCers should be resourceful.. this is the best I can do to keep the thread alive.

Carry on~

It is possible that what is blocking page 252 of the original EDC thread right now is a bad video link. Did someone post a video to the thread in the last couple days? Please PM me so we can see if we can get this sorted.

As you were.

OMG i have so much to share.

got my nitecore cr2 back from 4sevens. they just sent me a new one! woohooo. it works and everything. woohooo.

and i got a new benchmade 745bk. wooooooohooo i love this thing

I just got an email from 4sevens that they are sending me a new Quark 123 mini to replace my one.

I emailed them and they sent the new one. Simple as that. Such awesome customer service. I would highly recommend.

Right Now i'm waiting on a ProTech Harkins I ordered from PVK and also im crossing my fingers that my Fenix PD30 r4 ships on the 5th.

And whoever broke the old thread fuck you with a aids dick.

I've been waiting to post this. The weather here in Toronto is awesome. Went for a ride my Vespa to only decent knife shop in the city (out in the boons) S and R Knives. Picked these up. Love the quality of the knife and the pen. Just got the Leatherman back from repairs. The eyeglass driver snapped off.

IMG_0756.JPG

For those interested in serious EDC you may want to check out the newest Werner Herzog Documentary. He goes to Antarctica to check out the people who work there. About half way through he talks to a mechanic who escaped the iron curtain. The man almost cries as he remembers what he went through and then shows off his edc... a 20 kilo go bag all kinds of stuff in it including an inflatable raft and collapsible kayak paddle. Very cool.