edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

pardue 530!!!

such an amazingly slim blade yet so so vicious with the dagger blade

154cm steel, credit card thickness + axis

or the new lum axis thats comin out is pretty sweet too but its fkin huge!!

ooh, also the 710 mchenry & williams...kinda large though

oh and the 940 osbourne is a nice ass, very slim, yet tactical blade profile iwth the reverse tanto etc

i love this threak!

oh and jonle

dude fuckin busse warrantly is for life, so i figured that if it gets fucked up i'll send it for a refurb.

likewise with the strider, hinderer and emerson

although it is pretty tough to justify carrying that emerson custom haha but fuck it, they are meant to be used!

I was thinking of splashing out for a CR Sebenza 21 small, but with all the Strider talk...what do you guys think, CR or Strider? I prefer the look of the seb but I've heard some shit about obsessive blade flipping damage not being covered under his warranty. and whenever I'm sitting at my desk I'm flipping a folder open and closed now out of habit.

pardue 530!!!

such an amazingly slim blade yet so so vicious with the dagger blade

154cm steel, credit card thickness + axis

or the new lum axis thats comin out is pretty sweet too but its fkin huge!!

ooh, also the 710 mchenry & williams...kinda large though

oh and the 940 osbourne is a nice ass, very slim, yet tactical blade profile iwth the reverse tanto etc

i love this threak!

I was looking at the pardue 530 and heard a lot of good things about it. Just worried about the ergonomics since I haven't seen one in person yet.

the 940 osbourne is too expensive :( i mean.. i broke a mini-barrage...

i think the only folder left for me to try to score is a custom CQC6 and then i pretty much got what i wanted

pasadena knife show here i come!

thanks for the kind words guys, i wish i could photograph my herbs, but my photo skills are shit

@Dchill - Surefire pretty much makes the best batteries, there's a few different US companies like panasonic and duracell that make c123, but for the price surefire can't be beat. Only options would be to go LED and have a better flashlight for the usage, or go to rechargeables, but Im not a fan of those.

FML and my wallet

plaza cutley (my main blade place) haha

just got digicam SMF's in...god damn it all

robocopped

and im going to fucking hate myself after i have to pay it off, along with the start of my student loans.

Time to eat cup noodles and drink water to fund jawnz, bladez, and lightz

@Dchill - Surefire pretty much makes the best batteries, there's a few different US companies like panasonic and duracell that make c123, but for the price surefire can't be beat. Only options would be to go LED and have a better flashlight for the usage, or go to rechargeables, but Im not a fan of those.

Thanks for the info 35percent and branespload, I'll just stick with the surefire batteries then.

i think the only folder left for me to try to score is a custom CQC6 and then i pretty much got what i wanted

pasadena knife show here i come!

thanks for the kind words guys, i wish i could photograph my herbs, but my photo skills are shit

some dude has a ferrk'd cqc6 on bladeforums if you're interested at all: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=720027

yea i saw that

i honestly just cant justify spending 500 on a non emerson

especially when ferrrk aint workin anymore which means bye bye warranty

oh the dirty, filthy, evil, vile, just disgusting and inhumane things

i would do to get my paws on a custom CQC6 from Emerson Knives

god damn i want one so badly

939001.jpg

Is the rarity (prestige) the sole appeal for you? I guess I just don't have that kind of personality where I would want something just because it's rare and hard to find. It's crazy though the people that ordered a knife in the 1990's and are only just now getting deliveries

oh the dirty, filthy, evil, vile, just disgusting and inhumane things

i would do to get my paws on a custom CQC6 from Emerson Knives

god damn i want one so badly

939001.jpg

soonami

the actual rarity of the knife is something i really am not concerned about whatsoever

i already have and use my custom 12, and i dont really ever worry about beating them up because i know EKI will fix it right up for me when i send it back

i guess i just want one because its considered the icon of tactical knives. The blade grind and overall construction of the 6...it reminds me of a stealth bomber. If i am ever lucky enough to be able to get one of them, i plan to make it the 'go to blade' of my EDC. Once i can get enough scratch saved up to get another one, then i'll have one to just keep as a collectors item.

thought i'd put my daily edc

first one is evenings + weekends, second pic is mon-fri work haha

edc001.jpg

benchmade mini grip

panerai

blackberry bold

jetbeam rrt-0

keys

cdg wallet

edc003.jpg

jetbeam III M

spyderco manix 2 sprint run s30v