edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

cross-posted from my Tumblr:

Pen Review: Pentel Slicci 0.4mm

I've avoided fine-tipped pens for so long due to my disdain for scratchiness, but I recently stumbled across Pentel's Slicci line, which is renowned for its smooth writing qualities and is meant to compete directly with Pilot's Hi-Tec-C pens.

I'm officially a fan. They're buttery-smooth, the colors are vibrant, and I love the needle point... my only complaint is that the barrel is tiny. Some people might get hand cramps trying to write with these for extended periods of time. Nonetheless, they've become my go-to writing utensil and I wouldn't hesitate buying again.

pens01.jpg

pens02.jpg

pens03.jpg

pens04.jpg

that was fast wild style. Hows the bottle opener? hehe

Speaking of Atwood, the business cards will most likely be on sale tomorrow for those interested

Atwood Business Cards will be back tomorrow according to the laser engraver. Hoping to catch the UPS guy in town in the morning or else they never get my rural route home until late in the day...

gave my friend a benchmade mini griptilian for christmas. he instantly feels prepared for anything and now understands the reason i carry one.

haha turned another!

i was actually looking at the mini griptilian, which one did u get him? i'm thinking of getting this one 557sbk

a>

i was actually looking at the mini griptilian, which one did u get him? i'm thinking of getting this one 557sbk

Before you get a serrated blade, just check to see if you'd need one. My current knife has a serrated blade because I thought it was cool and I'd use it, but I never use it and now it takes up almost half my blade edge.

If you like it and think you'll use it that's cool, I just wanted to make sure you didn't do what I did and get a knife you didn't really like.

tt, yeah thank for that. i have a few knives, mostly with flat blades and i'm looking for one with a serrated edge to cut branches and meat lol

and fallen angels, good point about the smaller blade...need to take that into account since i dont own very many "small" blades

ugggh office fire wall pretty much blocks out all knife sites so i cant see the pic u posted evilcrayon.

and i cant see the atwood site either so yeah pics of atwood business cards wood be appreciated but it will probably be blocked anyway.

I bought this credit card last week.

3010_0.jpg

Nitecore decieded to take a shit today and stop working, changed the battery cleaned connections but all it does is flicker and barely work... I'm getting no response from 4sevens either. Thinking they are out for the holiday or super busy.:(

Nitecore decieded to take a shit today and stop working, changed the battery cleaned connections but all it does is flicker and barely work... I'm getting no response from 4sevens either. Thinking they are out for the holiday or super busy.:(

It's the latter. They've been super swamped. I sent my light in for repair during the last week of November and they said they won't even get a chance to look at it till mid-January.