Patrik Ervell S/S 10 New York

Advantage

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit of a basic 'shirting' question here..

i'm a pretty typical 46 or small. i've just received some ss10 ervell chambray shirts, in both XS & S.

whilst the XS fits okay, it's marginally tight in the collar and cuffs. the odd thing is, the shoulders are sitting a good half-inch wide on either side.

the S fits fits better (slouchier, might be more accurate) just about everywhere, but the shoulders are sitting even wider. like, it looks borderline silly.

i always thought it was best to go with what fits in the shoulder, but this is testing me. does evrell shirting run mad oversize? i generally avoid buying XS because, to be frank, i'm not XS at 6' and 145lbs.

what's a dude to do? [i'll be keeping one.]

Home, i would say go with the XS n get rid of the S. Same problem for me and i went for XS.

S was alittle too roomy for me esp the length of sleeves while XS was pretty fitting. you wouldnt be buttoning up the top button most of the time anyway.

on another note, there was a ervell warehouse sale right? any details on it? i cant rmbr where i saw that info

was wondering if there was any difference in the materials used for sample pieces versus the production pieces. Are the sample pieces made with superior/inferior/similar quality fabrics?

The sample pieces are made to the exact same specification so that Ervell can see his collection as a whole. He may slightly differ something in the final retail production but it's not like a paper prototype.

If anyone could explain the following mystery to me that'd be great.

I've found two different webstores selling the SS10 Fade Black jeans, but the pictures are completely different.

From OpeningCeremony

From ForwardForward

I don't think it's just lighting.. Does anyone know what's up with the fade black jeans?

there isn't any 'fade' as such, the colour is a deep black which I think the Opening Ceremony pic is a better representation of

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I came in here looking for Ervell news while I was loading up Top Chef in another tab. Coincidence? Apparently.

Pissed that I completely missed that there was a Gilt sale earlier although I did end up buying somebody elses pocket sweater from it ('Faded Blue' - thinking I might have it just dyed navy).