american football (nfl)

yanni

GB and the Over

$$$$$

i think all of america won money tonight. had me sweatin tho in the final minutes

packs - 3

action on the ATS was pretty even... its the o/u the books took a hit on

• 2 months later...
I am praying for Patrick Peterson to drop to the Niners at #7

and i am praying that this doesnt happen so i dont have to hear it from all the niners fans around.

sucks the packers have such a long wait before their pick, but i guess i take that trade for a ring

doubt they go peterson although hes the best player in the draft.

dont like taking a LB at #2. LB's just shouldnt be picked that high

think the broncos need to build from the inside out. Darius is the pick i would want as a Denver fan

doubt they go peterson although hes the best player in the draft.

dont like taking a LB at #2. LB's just shouldnt be picked that high

think the broncos need to build from the inside out. Darius is the pick i would want as a Denver fan

honestly i hope they trade back and are able to snag someone like fairley around 8-12 but if we have to pick at #2 go with BPA available imo and that is peterson

yea trading back and getting fairley in addition to a couple extra picks is worth it as i dont think darius is much better than fairley. maybe higher motor. fairley might be a bit lazy at times

Lol at the Viks.

christian ponder is good. smart and perfect for the west coast system. being biased as a florida state die hard ive seen enough of him to know i didnt want him in the division.

aldon smith? a little of a reach there. vikings wanted locker and might have moved up to get him in front of the titans. guess they didnt offer enough and the niners prob could have gotten smith at #12

Definitely satisfied with the Bears' selection of Gabe Carimi at 29. Our GM, Jerry Angelo, has historically been about as useful as tits on boar come the first day of the draft, but he may have done right this year. The dig on Angelo is that he cannot select game changers in the first round (Tommy Harris had a few good years before being hampered by a string of injuries.) The results of his previous drafts have painfully borne this theory out. Our O line was in desperate need of help, and Carimi seems to be the sort of player that can start immediately and make a considerable impact.

great value pick by the bears... maybe one of their best 1st round picks in recent memory tbh

the lions are stacked, and hopefully it pays off with the huge contracts those guys will command. they just as easily could have went with prince or jimmy smith and been fine

the broncos need to grab austin or paea in the second. or both

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...