Sign in to follow this  
achK

Robert Geller SS10

I just went by the Assembly store on Saturday and other than the EXTREMELY unhelpful sales person (wouldn't call us to tell us when their new shipment came in), it's a decent buy. Unfortunately for those of us who are former 46's, there's not much in 44 (the new 46).

so its running big just like F/W?

so its running big just like F/W?

Yes I would say it is. However, the F/W '10 collection seems to be back to 'normal.'

The Jeans, however, were still spot on at a 46, I believe.

I think the next shipment is very soon. I want to say this week but I don't remember exactly. Maybe someone here can drop a hint ;)

She said Tuesday or Wednesday but frankly I just don't want to go all the way down there only to strike out and be told to come back the next day.

Hey guys

4417313413_7ba7d0ff8f_o.png

We set up a blog for the popup store to share the items that are in, we'll be posting product profiles a few time a week. Were also going to share information about upcoming events at the store and yes, when the new products come in! So verb don't worry, I'll let you guys know when the 2nd shipment comes in.

http://keyshop.tumblr.com/

We set up a blog for the online store to share the items that are in, we'll be posting product profiles a few time a week. Were also going to share information about upcoming events at the store and yes, when the new products come in! So verb don't worry, I'll let you guys know when the 2nd shipment comes in./[/url]

Thanks Mouko, that's awesome :)

uh? online store? shipping internationally?

apologies, not online store. I meant to type popup store. thought assembly does do online sales. This blog is purely to introduce the Spring Geller line and what's at the store.

check with assembly: http://www.assemblynewyork.com

only available in the grey at the keyshop, not the blue.

Hey Mouko, are you guys doing phone/e-mail orders or anything like that out of the key shop? Basically I am wondering if there are any options for those of us who don't live near NY. Many thanks.

call Assembly NY to inquire about phone orders

The pop up shop is really great. Loved the jackets. Always surprised at how reasonable the prices are.

The pop up shop is really great. Loved the jackets. Always surprised at how reasonable the prices are.

Do you know if they got their new shipment yet? I gotta get by there to try and grab some yellow jeans :)

Blackbird also has the jeans - although they're not onthe site.

Blue and yellow if I recall.

Do you know if they got their new shipment yet? I gotta get by there to try and grab some yellow jeans :)

said they would be getting new stuff in a couple times a week. i went the first day it opened and they still didn't have everything in/out yet.

officer boots are raaaaad i need

whoa, nelly!:

IMG_2436.jpg

must kop. yellow or matte black?

the mirror-lensed versions are cool too, but i think the novelty would wear off pretty quickly..

Blackbird also has the jeans - although they're not onthe site.

Blue and yellow if I recall.

Thanks, I emailed them about a week ago and my size was already gone (pre-ordered).

can anyone vouch for the quality? I know the clothes look good and fit well, but how does the jackets hold up over time? I like the cadet jacket but i'm curious of it's construction and longevity

What a strange question. Not dumb or anything just... unexpected. I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about Geller quality.

I have the leather cadet jacket from 07 and it's holding up perfectly. The twill jeans I have are still in excellent condition and I wear the hell out of them. Oh, and the smoking suit (that's what I always saw it labeled as) I have is in excellent condition.

And would you look at that? Blackbird has more up.

BB's Geller buy is pretty disappointing aside from a couple pieces.

That's the kind of pieces they usually buy.

Seems like they bought a lot heavier into the basics and statement pieces this time, but not much wearable stuff that's worth the price.

Summer parka looks mad nice. Wish it was the dark green/blue one though.

There's still another shipment coming for Blackbird later on with tees, tanks, short sleeves, etc.

^ yeah, they'd wanna pick up their game.

Really bad outerwear buy from blackbird.

I think the summer bomber and leather combo flight jackets are good picks haven;t seen em anywhere else yet.

I think the summer bomber and leather combo flight jackets are good picks haven;t seen em anywhere else yet.
I think those two are some of the ugliest peices geller has ever produced lol.

EDIT: that also applies to that hunting vest, which black bird also bought. There was a lot of great stuff in that collection, weird that they almost didn't buy any of it.

Regardless of what they got you have to give props to Blackbird for having such a large buy, there are no other web stores that have as many items available as they do for ss10. They are supposed to be getting more accessories in too, Geller had some really sick chain bracelets and what not for the season.