Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

I have a bunch of different boots, but currently I'm wearing my Red Wing 2126s alot.

There kind of hard to find though.... As I understand it they are only made in limited runs for stores in TX or in the south or something.

Luckily I am in TX, I got mine here --->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bryan-TX/Red-Wing-Shoes-of-Bryan-TX/121267675762?ref=search&sid=54602312.4292866766..1#/photo.php?pid=4038220&id=121267675762

For $135 they are pretty sweet. They might do phone orders or you can try ebay.

These are the same boots just with better pics. http://www.madeinworld.co.jp/shoes_boots/red_wing_2126_dead_stock

^ damn...I'm gonna be straight up brutally honest...you're better off getting at least Red Wings (not implying they're bottom feed) or pretty much anything but those, unless you're really strapped for cash. When it comes to boots, it's better to invest in a quality product that will last you years rather than American Eagle boots...There are tons of alternatives at lower-ish price points to be honest...

haha guess i wont get those then. but do you know any off the top of your head that look like those AE boots? i really like that style.

haha guess i wont get those then. but do you know any off the top of your head that look like those AE boots? i really like that style.

wow, i'd never heard of pre-broken-in boots before. kinda like wearing prewashes i guess. i really wouldn't recommend it.

get yourself a quality boot that'll last for a long time.

http://www.cultizm.com/index.php?cat=c12_Red-Wing-Shoes.html

sdc11479y.jpg

Presoak fit of my 47s. (Sorry about the corny pose.)

I haven't soaked em yet, but I'm hoping the shrinkage in the inseam- combined with cuffing- will take care of the bagginess/break below the knee.

Wish I were 10 pounds lighter so I could've gone with 33 waist for a slimmer fit. Oh well, these boys'll be nice and accommodating for all the holiday food and booze weight I'll probably pack on.

So I`m not 100% satisfied about the fit of my 37`s, and was going to relegate them to work jeans.

I remember awhile back alot of people were getting upset about this ``gang`` that was purposefully destroying their jeans (sliding down rock piles, spray painting, ect ect), and i don`t wanna get that hate. I`m assuming it`s okay to wear them at workÉ

btw, how did you size your 47s? i think i should have gone TTS.

sorry i forgot to reply to this earlier, i went TTS. they were a bit of a struggle to get on first time post-soak, but they seem ok now- i don't know if i'd recommend it, tho. they do stretch out easily enough though, but it's summertime here so mine haven't really seen much of a workout yet.

haha, i got my first neg rep today :P

Dec. 04 Update:

In hindsight, I should have possibly gone for the 31" waist, but I am sure these will work out fine. I guess it will have to wait until LVC 2012! :)

Diagnosis - what tagged waist size did you start with on those '47s?

Joe...any word on when the '55's might come in?

Not yet but I'll check again for you ;-)

For those users who have just registered and have trouble posting, please PM or email me and I'll let you know how to contact the Superfuture moderators. Thanks :)

All users who posted proof pics have been updated in the first post of the photos-only thread. Love all the fit pics so far, it's almost like a mini-LVC tour :)

^^Bonus Easter Egg: Mary Kay Letourneau's house is somewhere right in front of my crotch.

That is awesome - her house in Washington correct? Does she still live there? That looks like a pretty sweet outdoor deck area Fit looks good on the jeans too!

runormal: Diagnosis - what tagged waist size did you start with on those '47s?

Sorry, for the late reply. I've just had a chance to log back in and check to see what's going on with the contest!

I started with a tagged 32" waist. I'll have to get some better fit pics, as I've finally started to wear them around.

With the difference in rise compared to my Nudie SJ's, I've gone down a belt size! I am sure that will change after Christmas ;)