LVC free-for-all Contest

Medine

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all well & good but aeroleather has a wider choice of lvc jeans for better prices.

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/webapp/aeroleather/servlet/AeroViewPage?page=displaysubcatlist&subcatid=171&ito=10&ifrom=1

I think the prices are pretty close to Cultizm (we pay no VAT in the US after registering) and the shipping is over $40 for one item on Aero (free at Cultizm). Might be a better deal in the UK?

Regardless of how we define a contest, this thing won't get going until we have at least 20 people! And you can bet that there will be some good prizes from Cultizm if we have their full sponsorship (that means jeans only bought from them!). Of course, if we don't have the 20+ participants we can still have our own little contest but with less of a prize (maybe we can all contribute some money, etc.) but as for me, I HIGHLY prefer the other route, ie: full sponsorship from cultizm. Whatever your reasons to participate, it doesn't have to be the same as another person IMO...lets just get this ball rolling!

Best thing right now would be for someone to take charge, whether it's a forum member, or dejan, and say "this is the contest, this is the rules, this is how it's going to be run". I think more people would be inclined to join if there were set of clear cut rules. Right now things are pretty half assed and up in the air. It's no wonder there aren't 20 people signed up already.

He's right, this contest is meant to organize LVC fanatics and compare our different well worn jeans.

There's already a 500+ page thread here doing that. I'd hope that if cultizm is going to sponsor this deal, more effort would be made to treat it like any other contest.

Ok then, here are the rules if aho agrees

-All jeans need to be from cultizm and in an un-worn/un-soaked state

-20 people must join before we set an official start date

-The contest will run for 1.5 years

Best thing right now would be for someone to take charge, whether it's a forum member, or dejan, and say "this is the contest, this is the rules, this is how it's going to be run".

Official word coming soon!

medine, I'd say that pretty much seems what I had in mind as well...and wait till you guys see the prizes, might help with some convincing...;)

Hi guys,had to wait for a couple of days before I could post with my new account. I'll start a new thread soon-ish with rules and details of the contest. A quick sum-up:

- Join with any pair of dry LVC jeans ordered from Cultizm.com.

- Start date will be confirmed once we have 20 participants who will order their jeans from Cultizm, earliest will be some time end of this year.

- Prizes will be announced in the new thread, will be very attractive and generous.

- Customers who have bought a pair of dry LVC are allowed to participate, but they will not be considered as part of the 20 participants required for us to sponsor our prizes. PROVIDED their jeans are still unworn and unsoaked. Proof pictures will be required, with a secret word code that will be announced just before the start date.

- The contest will run for 1.5 - 2 years, depending on what participants prefer.

- If there's significantly more than 20 participants, we will consider increasing the prizes.

In the meantime, before the new thread is up, feel free to sign up by quoting the participant list and adding your username / jeans to the list.

Can I jump in without picking a pair yet? I'm leaning towards the 1947 501xx, but might go for the 1983 instead.

I will play and order a pair, I just need to research my fit a little more and would like to touch base with the Cultizm team before I make the final pick.

Thanks all.

Sure that's fine, take your time in deciding the fit.

Also, if you're after a size that's not available, it's possible that we can order it in after we check with our distributor, however payment for the pair must be made in full before we order the size.

great news because the 66 is gone in 34/34. it's fine though, i've extended my options from 66/67 to 54/66/67.

and the 66 package, what size is the shirt+jeans? i dont see an option...

Also, if you're after a size that's not available, it's possible that we can order it in after we check with our distributor, however payment for the pair must be made in full before we order the size.

how long does this usually take to get to my doorstep? i need the 1966 in a 34/34 (provided they don't shrink or stretch)

and any additional payment for customs when shipped to the us?

Please send me a PM with the size request and your email, we'll check if there's stock and let you know.

how long does this usually take to get to my doorstep? i need the 1966 in a 34/34 (provided they don't shrink or stretch)

and any additional payment for customs when shipped to the us?

Once the order is made and we get the jeans to our store, it takes the usual 2-3 days to ship to the US.

As for customs, that depends on the customs people in your country.

hi joe, do you have the 1915 in 28/36 or at least a 28/34? I need a waist 30.

The 1915 was not produced in size 28. Sorry.

1966 is no longer available in 34-34 even sold out at Levi's. It depends on how you want to wear the jeans. If you're planning on soaking 36-36 would be a good size, otherwise something with a 34 waist if you're not soaking.