LVC free-for-all Contest

Medine

So, here's the details..

1 year contest

pick whatever cut from LVC you want (as long as they're new)

let's shoot for an oct. 1 start date.

I e-mailed dejan at cultizm, and he's down to support the contest, but i still have to see if he will offer a discount but ill keep you posted..

Who's down??

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to participate, but I'm currently involved in the Full Count contest, got a pair of Warehouse #800s I want to start wearing, and I'm thinking of picking up a pair of 1947 Sugar Canes before the weather turns cold. Too much denim on my plate right now.

I do like the idea of opening the contest up to the model of the participants choice. With all the various LVC models, there's no way you'd get people to agree on one.

dr. hizzouse not to be a dick but I think contestants should all start with a brand new pair with picture proof that shows date and condition.... but I guess its up to whoever will be judging in the end.

agreed. we should come up with a "codeword" and tag it into the picture with the brand new pair

Time for a nice banner, time for rules, time to win contestants. Maybe LVC is interested to promote a contest?

they should, being that LVC is in a slump. but levis is HUGE, so they might just ignore you. here's the progression of faces you'll make if they do:

:rolleyes:''maybe they'll answer me back''

:o''it's been a week, maybe i should try again''

:confused:''WTF, i know they have someone who answers e-mails...maybe i was high and forgot to push send.''

:mad:'' fuck em', we don't need their permission to have a great contest''

:cool:'' i can't believe i put any hope in a billion-dollar corporate mega-monster , but oh well, im over it.''

:rolleyes:'' i wonder if i can score a pair of those thai fakes''

If anyone knows a email to reach LVC could you shoot them one, and see what they say?

I got this from dejan, too..

Hey Mike,

it sounds interesting. We could offer for all contestants free shipping.

Hopefully ok for you.

Best

Dejan

I'd rather wait til January to start, otherwise VERY interested. There's been talk of a '44 contest after the STF contest ends, so maybe the people who are interested in that, could be merged here.

I'm sure Dejan would be pleased about it. He put up the prize '44s with the hope of a fresh contest coming together in '10. However, with the economy in the shitter for a big chunk of potential contestants.....who knows if it would even happen.

I'd rather wait til January to start, otherwise VERY interested. There's been talk of a '44 contest after the STF contest ends, so maybe the people who are interested in that, could be merged here.

I'm sure Dejan would be pleased about it. He put up the prize '44s with the hope of a fresh contest coming together in '10. However, with the economy in the shitter for a big chunk of potential contestants.....who knows if it would even happen.

I'd be interested in this as well as I've had an unworn pair of 646 sitting in the closet and figured they'd be the next out after the 501 contest is over. I have a feeling that I don't stand a chance at winning the '44s, so I'd go with those.

I'd be interested in this as well as I've had an unworn pair of 646 sitting in the closet and figured they'd be the next out after the 501 contest is over. I have a feeling that I don't stand a chance at winning the '44s, so I'd go with those.

Man, this could showcase so many under-represented LVC. Like aho said, the variety alone would be pretty sweet.

Alright so dejan is asking how many people might be down, and that he thinks its a great idea and supports the contest...medine, did you want to keep organizing? I might as well help out since it seems we're both back and forth with dejan on the matter...I'll ask him about prizes and other logistics as well...

Also, for all of those who wish to participate that already own pairs, would you be able to provide proof of purchase from dejan? If so, I see no harm in joining...