LVC free-for-all Contest

Medine

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im down to keep organizing, but if you help aho that would be great..

Dejan wants a list so add to this with your name and cut you think you want

1. medine-1937

Maybe cultizm should give a discount for participants as their stuff is overpriced.

Oh,really?feel free to share your info if you know places where to get a wide range of LVC for a good price and the fucking fast and excellent service that cultizm offers.if they sell "overpriced" stuff i doubt they would have such a good reputation around here!

I don't wanna buy another pair of LVC's just for the contest, I've already GOT a new one. And it's not from cultizm...So no chance for me to join in? Ah, but I've bought my good as unworn 501 from a friend of dejan, if that might help...;) And I can proof they're good as new, cuz' I've posted pics at the day of purchase.

I don't wanna buy another pair of LVC's just for the contest, I've already GOT a new one. And it's not from cultizm...So no chance for me to join in? Ah, but I've bought my good as unworn 501 from a friend of dejan, if that might help...;) And I can proof they're good as new, cuz' I've posted pics at the day of purchase.

Whataboutthat?

As it stands lets just try to get participants and we can worry about the details later...btw, measurements aren't on the site but its easy enough to shoot them an email and they'll get it to you...Also I believe Joe from cultizm has a superfuture account here so please feel free to join in on the conversation if you read this!

1. medine-1937

2. civicex - 1947

3. aho - 1947 or '67 505

I've always wondered about the possibility of an lvc contest and I would be down for this one; depending on how late this is gonna start. I'd prefer late January or early feb. That way at least the fullcount contest will be done.

Also if one of the reasons for this contest was to highlight the unsung pieces of the collection(or at least more rare items) I kinda feel like the 1947 should be off limits. Or maybe only available for the people who already have new pairs. I don't know who that applies to but I think it's relevant. I also think it should be limited to 501 models and EU collection rather then japan.

Another thing to think about is the possibility of specifying cone denim models. Which is still plenty of choices but at least there will be more consistency in denims.

Let's see 55s 44s 27s 33s 37s and such. We've seen plenty of 47s and I think most people on this forum own a pair.

If this works out for everyone and me I'll be rockin the 1915s, seeing as how I will already be wearing them in 2010.

The thing about the '47 is that dejan has some "Special Sizes" Valencia St. ones...which I for one would like to see (and wear...nobody buy that damned sz.31! haha)

So aside from all the people who already own pairs, who is willing to actually join and buy from cultizm?

Rules are needed IMO if we want to keep this as a cohesive contest with a sponsor and sponsored prizes...While it is nice to have a general contest and see everyone's results after a given period of time it wouldn't really be a contest without that structure and sponsorship. Plus we get to support the good team over at Cultizm, they get more business and we get a little bit of a discount (free shipping) all the while enjoying the jeans...win win situation for all IMO...

yo doc house, i'm still opposed to you starting with an already soaked pair. I haven't seen or been in a contest where you can join with a used pair no matter how pristine they were. I'd like to know everyone else started their pair on the same exact day I did. Sure a couple days of wearing around the house shouldn't affect the outcome, but for structure and organizational purposes, I'd feel much better if you started off with a brand new pair with proof pictures that shows all the tags and shit.

The thing about the '47 is that dejan has some "Special Sizes" Valencia St. ones...which I for one would like to see (and wear...nobody buy that damned sz.31! haha)

So aside from all the people who already own pairs, who is willing to actually join and buy from cultizm?

I bought this pair from cultizm quite a while ago, I'll go try to dig up the old invoice

As far as time limits, I'm thinking 1.5 years...I'm of the opinion that one year just isn't enough, 2 years people might get a bit restless, and at least this way we can deal with the overlap from other contests (FC, SExDB, etc) and aim to start sometime October? I need new jeans fast...

I bought this pair from cultizm quite a while ago, I'll go try to dig up the old invoice

Same here. I bought a pair of '47s from Cultizm a while back but I don't even know if I have the invoice anymore. Dejan might have a record of the sale. If that works, it would be best for me.

As far as time limits, I'm thinking 1.5 years...I'm of the opinion that one year just isn't enough, 2 years people might get a bit restless, and at least this way we can deal with the overlap from other contests (FC, SExDB, etc) and aim to start sometime October? I need new jeans fast... 3 hours ago 09:28 AM

If it's 1.5 years count me in, even with an October start date. I should contact Dejan to ask if it's kosher, putting a fork in the 2010 '44 contest to merge it here. If by chance he has any issues with it I can pull out.