Anyone in the orlando/kissime area?

Parker669

lol, I can't believe that guy blew up that spot like that on nike-talk. People have been keeping that shit on the low for the last 3 years. That store was obvilious to all the hype and crap until a few months ago when "NT" had there little summit.

P.s. they have more (they stopped putting them out after they got about 60+ phones calls in less then a hour.), what size you need? I'll try to cop it when I'm there... It's likely they got to 49.99 as well, (which is as high as they are allowed to sell stuff there.) They had melvins, german blazers, as well...

Mitas, Dunkles, & Albis pack stuff last month... Not to mention AD21s, Stussy Hurraches, Kid Robot Air Max 1s all in the last few months.

www.baskew.com

theres def, no more butters.

I'll check for tiffs, I go every wensday and every fri or sat.

This saturday is those damn hawaii release and my girl wants them, so I've got to stick around for those.

I'll try to hit it up afterwards tho.

90703658_a45c80a178.jpg

lol

They had these euro/jp grey/neon-yellow blazers that were dope...

Also, theres more to this little utopia of cheapness, theres a puma spot...and let's just say...

94125442_627364f3c1.jpg

http://www.baskew.com

Quote:

I'll be willing to pay $100 for a pair of size 9 Tiffs from there if anyone picks em up.

--- Original message by angrypork on Feb 17, 2006 09:39 PM

well, it's a clearence/consolidation store, theres only a handful in the us, and they sell shoes that are;

custom (i.e. nike-id)

b-grade

over-counts (you know when they make a shoe thats only 500 pair, they make more then that, and well that stock goes to consolidation.)

european releases (anything not released in the us basically.)

hyperstrike

quickstrike

etc.

funny thing is, theres a huge offsite warehouse full of this stuff... They go at least once or twice a week to pull stuff, so they never know what they get until it gets back. Only a few people at these stores know what's up other then that everyone is pretty clueless... A few kids from niketalk have been really abusing it and fucking up everything for everyone... (basically going in and buying a whole rack of sneakers, they tend to catch on.) Thats why they recently raised the prices of it. it was everything under 39.99 now its everything under 49.99

Also, Nom De Gurre x Nike x Nike 180 t-shirts, 14.99

Also, GT3A x Nike.JP Technical Jackets, 24.99 (only sm & x-sm's)

I'll pay 100shipped for anyone that can get me a 10.5 or 10. Reseller prices on these things are just rediculous :-\ Sadly the market for nike's has chased me away from buying alot of new nike's.. anyone if any superfuture family member feels like being a saint let me know. thanks!

[email protected]

AIM: tdubb96

Email: [email protected]

Quote:
Quote:

I'll be willing to pay $100 for a pair of size 9 Tiffs from there if anyone picks em up.

well, it's a clearence/consolidation store, theres only a handful in the us, and they sell shoes that are;

custom (i.e. nike-id)

b-grade

over-counts (you know when they make a shoe thats only 500 pair, they make more then that, and well that stock goes to consolidation.)

hyperstrike

quickstrike

etc.

funny thing is, theres a huge offsite warehouse full of this stuff... They go at least once or twice a week to pull stuff, so they never know what they get until it gets back. Only a few people at these stores know what's up other then that everyone is pretty clueless... A few kids from niketalk have been really abusing it and fucking up everything for everyone... (basically going in and buying a whole rack of sneakers, they tend to catch on.) Thats why they recently raised the prices of it. it was everything under 39.99 now its everything under 49.99

--- Original message by baskew on Feb 17, 2006 09:59 PM

there used to be one in lancaster pa. long time ago. man those were the days..but are a lot of the dunks bgrades? not like you'd notice any difference, but.....

the adidas outlet near me has micropacer stealths for $225 minus the metal tin....

adidas sample stuff on the bay now.

DAMN YOU PEOPLE STOP WATCHING AND BID!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

custom (i.e. nike-id)

b-grade

hyperstrike

quickstrike

etc.

--- Original message by baskew on Feb 17, 2006 09:59 PM

there used to be one in lancaster pa. long time ago. man those were the days..but are a lot of the dunks bgrades? not like you'd notice any difference, but.....

the adidas outlet near me has micropacer stealths for $225 minus the metal tin....

--- Original message by poly800rock on Feb 18, 2006 01:39 PM

Only US releases are b-grades cojps/euros all A grades.

We've got the Micropacer Stealths for 150 + 25% off.

STILL NOT WORTH IT.

;]

WMNs Tearaway Vandals - 6Y/8WMNS

OS Geenos (sp) Brasil Blazers - ???

Blue Avengers - 10x3

Vapor Minerals - 13

Shy Pinks - 14/13

Pasticho Dunk Hi's - 11+

Glow FC's - 8

Really nothing worth cop'n

However, Japanse Zoom Blazers are in small women sizes.