Vampyrvargfesten

Post pictures from your cell phone thread...

from the past few months:

IMG_0076.jpg

rawr

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

aspen

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

swag

IMG_0115.jpg

swag swag

IMG_0117.jpg

snow covering a light after a big storm

IMG_0126.jpg

fun saturday (so many mimosas...)

^ making mimosas with anything more expensive than korbel is retarded

RgsE2.jpg Edited by Stacks

edoor.jpg

oChwQ.jpg

weAXd.jpgXpqKo.jpgAk7QA.jpgRI3f7.jpg Edited by jackg

yea. Used to shoot way more than I do now, still super fun when I can get out tho. Shot decent that day actually, kinda surprised. You?

nice one! yeah as much as I can. there are a number of super nice course down near where i live which is perfect.

JackG - You're in Aus right? Which course? What clubs you hitting?

Staggst - Yep, downstream of ForestHill bridge, between the one that heads to Cool and the RR bridge. You in the area?

i live down on the mornington peninsula okay, so i have been playing flinders, st andrews, Cape Schanck, the racv course and occasionally in melbourne too. currently play with old callaways but still a student so i don't have any money to buy a good set at the moment.

what about you? where about's are you playing?/what with? do you play off a handicap?

file://localhost/Users/carlfleming/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2012/May%2027,%202012/IMG_0762.jpgfile://localhost/Users/carlfleming/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2012/May%2027,%202012/IMG_0686.JPGfile://localhost/Users/carlfleming/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2012/May%2027,%202012/IMG_0687.JPGfile://localhost/Users/carlfleming/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2012/May%2027,%202012/IMG_0633.jpgfile://localhost/Users/carlfleming/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2012/May%2027,%202012/IMG_0302.jpg

i live down on the mornington peninsula okay, so i have been playing flinders, st andrews, Cape Schanck, the racv course and occasionally in melbourne too. currently play with old callaways but still a student so i don't have any money to buy a good set at the moment.

what about you? where about's are you playing?/what with? do you play off a handicap?

sorry for the late reply...just saw your post. Play a lot in Northern Ca, a couple local courses I like a bunch. Been lucky enough to play some amazing spots in Kauai and Mexico (Puerto Vallarta). Headed back to Kauai in a couple weeks to hit the Makai course @ Princeville. Hyped. Shooting some older Ping ISI cavity backs I've had for a while, still love them. When I was playing a bunch (and working at a local course) I was down to a 6, but if I can shoot 6 over on 9 nowdays I feel stoked. One of the better golf moments ever was playing in Puerto and shooting this P4, and hooked this shot hard just into the first cut of the rough. Went looking and found my ball, lined up to get on he green and heard the rumble behind me...12' croc posted literally 3 feet away, didn't even see him till I was standing basically on top of him O_O. I have a pic somewhere, will def try to find.