Nicolas Andreas Taralis SS2010

Astérix

Guest Phrost

how did you manage to get your hands on it before the japanese

don't like the low button stance on the suits or the patchwork jacket and shirts. the jean washes or the t-shirts don't look special

i think the short jackets would've been better for womens

how's the fabric choices and construction/finishing on the things you've handled

i like these

H%20PE10%20LookBook_NAT_Page_23_Image_0004.jpg

The cut are still sharp but the materials have this nice, washed look that is a new direction for him. Lots of great grey wools. The "bolero" wool jacket is a bolder choice than a regular suit but it looks really cool.

His denim is nice, especially the dirty white denim jacket.

Guest Phrost

his collections haven't been great since he came back. i think he was at his best when he presented tailoring with sportier looks so it wasn't so heavy and one dimensional. maybe he needs a runway presentation or at least a decently styled lookbook

• 2 weeks later...

You are right Taralis needs some more followers. He's a really nice guy and I really like his collections! Especially his womens stuff back from 2005!

Does anyone know when his first collection was released? I thought it was SS05 but I found a seller on yahoo japan who claims to have items from FW04.

Also there were some male models on the runway too, did they wear the womens version of the clothes or were there special versions for men? I have some jeans from these collections but they have a regular womens shape at the hips that don't look good on men when worn.

6a00d8341c76e453ef00e54.jpg

• 1 month later...