Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dryest release yet, meaning everything in the store was on the website

no store exclusives, and where are the deck of cards.

also copping the pants in store save 10 on shipping. tax free 110 oh yea

Umm I'm pretty sure the trust tee is a store exclusive, maybe even the fishtail parka. Also I'm pretty sure the cards aren't out

I'm located in Melbourne, Australia. And looking to pick-up something from the ebay.com

Can anyone provide some assistance or direct me to someone who can?

Please PM me, help appreciated.

fixed

so disappointed that they put their server on steroids, takin all the drama out of it.

That suede front sweater is classic NYC, you used to see tons of dudes rocking those things in the late 70's/early 80's in Brooklyn. Go look in a Jamel Shabazz book , I bet you'll find some people wearing them.

Not only that, you'll find like 90% of supreme's inspiration for alot of their pieces.

I actually like the suede front sweater a lot, the most interesting piece this season imo. Everything else has been released almost every year.

I actually like the suede front sweater a lot, the most interesting piece this season imo. Everything else has been released almost every year.

i'm into the suede front sweater as well, particularly the maroon one. i'm expecting it to be pricey because of the suede tho. a stand-up collar (like the older suede front one they did) and maybe diff't colors like brown, charcoal or navy would also possibly make it better.