Guest jmatsu

Superfashion randoms thoughts

nah it was a f/w 09 womens jacket... still the texture and softness of the leather blew my mind

nah it was a f/w 09 womens jacket... still the texture and softness of the leather blew my mind

mix a RO jkt with your americana ... DO IT :):):)

hahaha nahhhh not my style, AND they dont make them big enough for me. if i cop a leather jacket this year then its gotta be the new mr. freedom

well yeah,

Womens' RO has always been better than Men's RO in design and materials.

saw the gradient at the warehouse sale. couldn;t believe how chintzy it feels. guess i should keep my calfskin ones.

the gradient was apparently a massive retail fail.

apparently, since everyone is selling them, in classifieds, barneys, etc. would still grab ity for $800 or less since no more white leathers seem to be coming down the pike.

apparently, since everyone is selling them, in classifieds, barneys, etc. would still grab ity for $800 or less since no more white leathers seem to be coming down the pike.

exactly why i got it...i never felt comfortable w/ all white (milk) leather...that being said i'd never anywhere at all near retail for it

good for hot weather !

but yes, they are disappointingly thin

this east coast weather is making me look forward to end of summer heat

Guest Phrost

obviously he has a problem with two adult men liking dick

Phrost you don't browse that forum often?

has inaya finally joined the darkside?

Guest Phrost

i browse that forum a lot. good weatlh of information there. it's just that jewish gestapo make a nigga angry

inaya in atl. shawty gettin her vitamin d :D

Guest Phrost

god damn this bib fly as a motherfucker. i would eat at the round table with this on

raf0098blu_01

raf0098blu_02

i don't understand Luxottica Group (or any luxury goods goods conglomerate for that matter)

what is the difference between a House brand & License brand ?

how do these conglomerates function? they hold a large share of those companies? run the branding/manufacture?

not answering your question, but speaking of eyewear corps, a couple months ago Safilo was busted by the italian finance police for having sunglasses made entirely in China and only undergoing the "made in italy" branding in their factory in Italy. 200,000 pairs of (sun)glasses were seized.

not answering your question, but speaking of eyewear corps, a couple months ago Safilo was busted by the italian finance police for having sunglasses made entirely in China and only undergoing the "made in italy" branding in their factory in Italy. 200,000 pairs of (sun)glasses were seized.

oooh. brings up another question. what are the international standards for establishing "made in XXXX" status?

all/some made in that country? difference between assembled in country?

does it account for the importation of raw material? what if the labor was mostly done in china , and then shipped to italy to screw on one hinge on a pair of glasses/with QA inspection to have the "stamp of approval" ?

ALSO... will grandmama fierceness be big in 20XX? :P

rwb2.jpg

^^

yeah I saw... it's pretty common knowledge here unfortunately. I did notice that it is more rampant in Tuscany, which mostly focuses on bag production.

Having seen quite a few factories in the Veneto region (where a lot of high-end shoes are produced) I can say that thankfully it isn't the case with footwear, yet.

has inaya finally joined the darkside?

chill, i don't post there.

what brands make a good Clubmaster style frame, but are somewhat cheaper?