Evisu jeans in Singapore

aLKayeL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

For all the cheapos(like myself), Topman is carrying straight leg redline selvage jeans for $89, I think. The website advertises as raw, IIRC, but in the shop it looks and feels like a one wash (there's also a more faded wash). Button fly, usual Topman straight leg cut. No patch, but has the Topman back pocket stitching.

Just undo the stitching so nobody will know they're from Topman. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Oh and besides, even if good ol SG does stock Nudies, I reckon prices here would be heaps better, anyhows.

so how much isit retailing over there?

what other denim or brands you could hook singaporeans up with?

thanks

Depends, the selvage goes for A$350, the usual drys around A$208-$214. I cant remember how much Imperial goes for, need to check that out again, but I think the Dukes are around A$270? I dunno mate, what else you looking for? Tsubi sells great over here, but theyre more of a fashion jean, if thats your thing. Ill post pics of em if you like.

heaps cheaper? you'll have plenty of singaporean guys having after you then. they seem to frequent the market alot. ;)

good luck yeah, i'm still sitting on a pair of jeans waiting to break them in after i'm done with this pair so buying isn't on the horizon for awhile.

heaps cheaper? you'll have plenty of singaporean guys having after you then. they seem to frequent the market alot. ;)

good luck yeah, i'm still sitting on a pair of jeans waiting to break them in after i'm done with this pair so buying isn't on the horizon for awhile.

Nah, not selling them bud, I buy 'em from the store just like everyone else,haha. Thought itd be nice to help save people some cash and itd be good to see Singapore develop a stronger fashion culture too, that would be awesome. Cheers mate.

you'd be better off hitting up imperials...although damienos wouldn't be very happy (and it's kind of hard to beat his price by much)

No worries. I priced Imperial Jeans here competitively cos of this. Many Singaporeans go to australia for studies/holiday. They can easily get them there I guess. Imperial is also available in Japan and US.

The difference is you can take a Bus/cab from Bedok/Jurong/Sembawang and pop by my store and TRY the fit of the jeans. An expresso, a mojito maybe while you're at it. Thats what a brick and mortar store is all about.

Really? I went to the place in August this year and they dont have a single pair. I was looking for the silver MJ vans.

yea i just went there 2 weeks back, my workplace is very near there, so i always go check out what new shit they have during my lunch time.. i heard queen courture is stocking some sugarcanes?

The previous season of MJ vans sold out really quickly, don't think they stock that silver MJ vans slip on anymore. The new season is still there though.

NO WAY. you're shitting me, right? i'm going there asap.

they are there for quite sometime already. they only stock 3 models and the sales girl were like explaining to me on the sugar canes! 50% DENIM 50% SUGARCANE! hahah that was wad she was telling me. anyway the fit won't interest you all unless u are into 501 repro.